The hospital

Ashley's POV

*skip car ride*

When we got to the hospital we asked for skylinn Grier and they told us That we couldn't see her because they were still examining her. When we turned around we saw our parents sitting there crying.

*4 hours later*

"Mr and Mrs Grier? Dr.Lopez said "yes?" Both my parents say " well skylinn has a brain tumor and that's why she went in shock and she's now in a coma." When I heard him say that we just bursts into tears.

I can't believe my little 4 year old sister has a brain tumor! Why? Why does a little sweet, kind girl have to get that? When we could go see her one by one,she was peaceful, she looked so cute, I remember all those times that we used to joke around and I used to read to her at night right before going to bed, all these 5 months I've been with this family I've had the best life and I've had nothing to worry about.

Every day I go to her hospital room and I tell her, her favorite bedtime story "the little mermaid." I always hold her hand while reading,it makes me cry to see her like this, this breaks my heart to one million pieces, I remember when she used to come into my room and take my make-up and put it on,when she used to take my heels and put them on so she could look like a princess with her belle dress on.

Nash's POV

When we were able to visit her everyday now Ashley was always the first one to go to the hospital and she would take sky's "the little mermaid" book, I remember that that book was he favorite out of all of them.

Every single time she comes back from the hospital she always has red eyes and she always has a stuffed nose. I feel bad for Ashley because all the stuff that she has gone thru and now she has to deal with this.