Confused Love

Nash's POV

When I saw Ashley kiss Matt last week I felt a little hurt I don't know why if she's my sister, maybe It's just my imagination, or maybe it's not? I don't know! I want Ashley to have a boyfriend but I just don't think any other gut is right for her.

Ashley's POV

When me and Matt kissed last week it was a magical kiss but I like Nash...what am I saying he's my brother! The one I should be with is Matt and only him because he's the one and I know that..or do I? I'm so confused! I know Matt is the one for me but I don't want to see Nash with any other girl, because all the other girls aren't right for him.

I'm gonna meet Matt and the magcon guys today at the magcon here in North Carolina, when I came backstage everybody was staring at me, then Matt came running to me and picked me up and kissed me. When he put me down I saw Nash's face an he looked hurt,really hurt. When I turned to everybody else they where just smirking at us. "Matt whose the pretty lady?" A guy said, "guys this is Ashley,ashley this is Cam,carter,aaron,shawn,taylor,jack g, jack j" Matt said "hello,I'm Ashley like he said I'm Nash's and hayes' new adopted sister,nice to meet you all!" I sad with a smile. I heard a scoff and I'm pretty sure it came out of Taylor's mouth, "really Matt? You could've done better!" He said, I looked at him and ran off to the restroom and cried.

Matt's POV

Ashley came in and I ran up to her and picked her up and kissed her, she met all the guys and Taylor's dumbass had to say "really matt? you could've done better!" I saw Ashley just look at him and ran off to the restroom. "Really Taylor? You really had to do that? You dumbass! At least I hang on to a girl and not just kiss and diss!" I said "yeah like that wasn't cool man that's my sister!" I heard hayes' say, " okay and I don't care if she's your sister, she was adopted, and she was in a orphanage for a reason so she should just go back!" I heard him say while I walked away.