Chapter 6

Everything started fading away....There was only you standing in the darkness. You, of course knew this wasn't reality, that you are in fact totally beaten up and can't even stand. So, this meant this is a vision?...you assumed.

You let out a low and painful groan. You wondered how are you still alive after that fall, well you didn't want to question that as much. You took a look at (F/N). She looked like she was about to deal a final blow and...kill you... 'Will it really end like this?... I'm gonna die and that devil'll continue living in (F/N)...I...I failed....'

"Don't give up, (Y/N)..." That voice again...it had to be...Suddenly, you felt you could move your body again, it felt like someone was lifting you up. "What?...." You whispered surprised.

"Continue the duel, I shall stay by your side, do not worry..." You took a deep breath and nodded, swiftly getting back on your D-Board. Not even you knew how you managed to do that.

"I see you are still willing to fight, huh?" You gave a scoff to (F/N) and stood confidently, you looked as if that accident from before never even happened. "It's your move." You stated calmly.

"So, I guess I'm just gonna defeat you in a more slow and painful way, good for me. My turn, draw!! From my hand I activate Magic Card, Aggressive Approach Of Dead! It allows me to summon 1 Aggressive monster from my graveyard. Come again, Aggressive Security Block [lv- 5 2300/300] Now, Aggressive Hanging Doll's effect activates! Once per turn she gains the attack points of all monsters in the linked zones.

Aggressive Hanging Doll- [2000 + 2300 = 4300]

"Battle! Aggressive Hanging Doll attack Goddess Hack Firewall Savior!

"Goddess Hack Firewall Savior's monster effect activates! Once per turn, if there's a monster in it's linked zone, he can't be destroyed by battle and I take no damage this turn."

"Trap activated, Aggressive Disorder. If an attack was stopped, you take damage equal to the half of my monster's attack points!"

(Y/N)---4000---1850

You growled under your breath. How are you even gonna stop her, there must be a way.

"(Y/N), listen carefully. She isn't (F/N). Whoever she is, she just took a form of your friend to fool you, real (F/N) is safe.." You heard that voice again. So, she was fooling you all along??

"You are going to pay...It's my turn, draw!!! Magic Card, Goddess Hack Suicide! By destroying all Goddess Hack monsters on my field, I can summon one level 12 Goddess Hack monster from my deck to my field, Appear, Goddess Hack Code Queen [Lv- 12 4000/3500] Her monster effect now activates, for each monster that was destroyed during this turn I get to draw a card." You looked down at what you drew at smirked, just what you needed. "I set the Pendulum scale with Scale 3, Goddess Hack System Commander and Scale 9, Goddess Hack Zero Network!!"