Chapter 16

"Why are you looking at me like that~? You knew all along. Is it the way I confessed that shocked you~? hmm?" You taunted, noticing how Gloria's anger was raising, you loved it. Feeling her anger and hatred... this definitely wasn't you...

"You trash!!!" Gloria lunged forward, raising her fist in attempt to hit you, but... someone grabbed her hand and stopped her.

You looked at the person in front of you with a glare. "Stay out of this Yusaku!!" You yelled at the male with cold and annoyed voice, he kept quiet. "This is my fight, so move!!" You yelled once again, this time Yusaku briefly turned to face you, wearing an indifferent expression on, his eyes were focused on yours. While you were distracted, he swiftly injected an odd-looking injection in the side of your neck.

"Ugh... what?...the hell is... this...?" You grunted as you felt to your knees. Your vision was slowly getting blurry. But you didn't felt any pain, in fact you barely felt anything at this moment. After a minute, you couldn't even move anymore.

"It'll bring you back to normal." Yusaku simply replied. "Who the hell are you?" Gloria growled and snatched her arm back from Yusaku's grip. Yusaku kept silent, putting the duel disc he grabbed while ago, on his arm. "Where is Kusanagi?" tone of Yusaku's voice was calm, but you could hear seriousness. Yusaku was honestly ready to tear Gloria apart if needed. However, Gloria just gave him a weird look. "Hm... I will tell you what I know, if... you defeat me in a duel..." Gloria took out her duel disc and smirked. "Let's take this to Link Vrains then..." Without any other words, they both disappeared.

You were panting heavily, but at least you got back to your senses. "A-Aki...?" You looked trough the window in your room where Aki was just a while ago, but she seemed to disappear as well. You grunted again and tried to get up.

"It's you..." male voice spoke from the shadows, followed by another male voice. "This time, you're going down..."

"Wh-wh-who are you?..." you asked weakly. "I see you don't remember us... it doesn't matter who we are..." Te first one started. "We are going to defeat you tonight and avenge Sakaki Yuya!! Whether you can or can't duel in this state, it doesn't matter to us... we'll be merciless just like you were, Goddess Suicide..." You backed away in fear.

"Solid Vision, activate!! Let's see how long will you last...."

You took the chance and started running as fast as you could, you were still very weak from the injection. "I have to get my duel disc... and quick..." You muttered and continued running.

"You can't run away forever...." There was a blast near you that almost blew you off. Two males that were after finally came into light and you could see their faces and the terrifying monsters they summoned as well. "Edo (Aster)... Shun (Shay)...." Somehow, you knew their names, makes sense as to why they know you as well.

The one known as Edo, smirked. "At least you remember our names, that's cute... "

"Go, Raidraptor Rise Falcon, direct attack!!!" Shun aggressively ordered, his metal beast flew up high, spreading it's metal wings, ready to attack. You somehow managed to jump in the right time and avoid the blow. You used the smoke that appeared after the attack and made a run for it.

"She escaped..." Edo frowned and looked at his comrade. "We need to find her quick..."

--------

"SPEED DUEL!!!"

Playmaker----4000

Gloria----4000

"My move draw! From my hand I summon, Amazoness Paladin! [LV-4 1700/300] I set three cards and end my turn. Show me what you got, Playmaker~"

Yusaku remained with a stoic face. "My move, draw! I summon, Cyberse Wizard [LV- 4 1800/800] I activate the effect of Cyberse Converter, if all monsters I currently control are Cyberse, I can summon him from my hand! Appear! [LV- 2 1000/1000] When I control Cyberse monster, can also summon Backup Secretary! [LV-3 1200/300] Now appear, the circuit that leads to future!! I set Cyberse Wizard, Cyberse Converter and Backup Secretary in the link markers!! Circuit combine!! LINK SUMMON!!! Appear, Link 3, Decode Talker!! [2300]"