Chapter 10

"My turn, draw! From my hand I summon, Goodness Hack Estimla! [LV- 2 1000/400] I set a card and end my turn..."

"That's it? I expected more from you, Goddess Suicide~" You growled at being called like that again, but didn't say anything. It was probably what she wanted, to piss you off.

"My turn, draw! From my hand I summon Aggressive Prisoner [LV- 3 1300/300] his monster effect now activates! All players take damage equal to the combined DEF points of all monsters that are currently on the field."

(F/N)----4000----3300

Playmaker----4000----3300

(Y/N)----4000----3300

"I set three cards and end my turn."

Hope Harbinger appeared by your side, you briefly glanced at him. "Stay calm.." the dragon spoke, noticing how you still seemed pretty angry and frustrated. "I will..." You muttered so that only he could hear you. You were still shocked that you could see actual duel spirit like this, even tho you didn't show it.

"My turn, draw!" You glanced at Playmaker, quietly. He seemed pretty calm, as always.

"From my hand I summon, Bitron [LV- 2 200/2000] Appear, Circuit that leads to future! Arrowheads confirmed, summoning condition is; one normal monster. I set Bitron in the link marker. Circuit combine!! LINK SUMMON! Appear, Link 1, Link Spider [1000] Link Spider's monster effect activates, I can special summon 1 level 4 or lower monster from my hand, come another Bitron [LV-2 200/2000] Backup Secretary's effect activates, if I control a Cyberse monster, I can special summon her from my hand. [Backup Secretary- LV- 3 1200/800] Appear again, Circuit that leads to future! Arrowheads confirmed, summoning conditions are 2 or more Cyberse monsters. I set Link Spider, Bitron and Backup Secretary in the link markers! Circuit combine, LINK SUMMON!! Appear, Link 3, Encode Talker [2300] I set two cards and end my turn." Now that was quite the impressive move you had to admit it. "Alright! Nice move on bringing out Encode." Ignis commented.

"My turn, draw! From my hand I activate magic card, Goddess Hack Ballad! By cutting my life points in half..."

(Y/N)----3300----1650

"All monsters on the field gain 1000 attack points.."

[Goodness Hack Estimla----1000----2000]

[Aggressive Prisoner----1300----2300]

[Encode Talker----2300----3300

"Trap activates, Unlucky Numbers! All monsters my opponent controls that have more ATK points than their original ones, are destroyed!" (F/N) scoffed a little at this. "Trap activated, Disorder Influence! Once per turn when a monster is destroyed by a card effect, all monsters gain 'Disorder' counter. Monsters with 'Disorder' counters cannot attack nor activate it's effects. If a monster with 'Disorder' counter leaves the field, you must discard one trap or monster card, if you don't have one in your hand, you take 1000 points of damage..." (F/N) explained with a wicked grin on her face. She saw how angry you've become now, which made her grin even more.

"I end my turn..."

"My turn, draw! Magic card, Cyberse Cache activates! If I control Cyberse monster whose current ATK is different than it's original, I can draw two cards...I set a card and end my turn..." You could see that there wasn't much that Playmaker could do at the moment. You weren't sure that you'll be able to do much either, (F/N) has you where she wants now..