Chapter 1

Ignore the mistakes this book hasent been edited yet sorry----------------------------------------------- 6:23
Crap! I slept in. again. I'm suppose to wake up at 6:00 am everyday. but lately I haven't been waking up to the alarm clock and of course my twin Morgan won't wake me up...

6:54
"Megan lets go we need to leave" my mom yelled as I ran down the stairs. we all piled into the car and drove to school. hold on let me back up and tell you a little about my self.

I'm Megan James. I'm 13 years old and I'm in 8th grade. I have a twin named Morgan. I also have an older brother named mike and 2 younger brothers name Matt and joey.

I go to hill crest middle school. I guess you could say I'm kind of the nerd. I never miss my homework. I never miss class. and I always get good grades.

Some of my friends are Aria, Hanna, spencer, eEmily, and Alison. these girls are my life. without them I would not know what to do.

I have a simple teenage crush on the bad boy. I know I know how predictable. but honestly people think he is so bad but other than the fact that he doesn't do homework and doesn't get good grades I don't see the bad in him. The only person who knows about my crush is Aria. and I plan to keep it that way.

For high school I applied to mahone high, direction tech, and bieber high. I really want to go to direction tech. our school district is mini elementary hill crest middle and bieber high.

Well I think you know enough about me for now. oh and I hate pickles. But I have homework to do so I better get started.