Chapter 43

It was time to talk to Morgan because she's more honest when she's mad.

"Morgan can we talk?"

"CAN WE TALK? YOU COULD HAVE TALKED TO ME AT ANYTIME AND NOW AUSTIN'S IN THE WAY AND YOU KNOW IT! HE'S TAKING YOU FROM ME!"

"so was that a yes or....."

"Talk"

"Well I was wondering if you would ever try to kill Austin." I couldn't just say hey are you threatening me.

"No, well not unless he hurt you. why did mr. perfect do something wrong?" she said with a smile creeping on to her face.

"No he didn't. But he isn't perfect I mean nobody is perfect." I replied a smile threatening my face.

"Sure! sure he isn't Megan. You know you really are replacing me with Austin. and don't try to deny it."

"But "

"NO IM NOT DONE MEGAN. YOU NEVER LEAVE HIS SIDE. IF HE'S AT HIS HOUSE SO ARE YOU. IF YOUR HOME SO IS HE! GOD I NEVER TALK TO YOU ANYMIRE! I WAS REALLY EXCITED TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT PAUL ASKING ME OUT AGIAN. BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE AT ALL. I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY TWIN SISTER BUT IT TURNED OUT YOU ARE JUST SOME GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE ME!" she stepped back and sighed.

"Morgan I'm sorry I didn't know you felt that way."

"Well of course you didn't know because you never have time to care." she finished walking away from me leaving me alone in the hallway.