Chapter 3

Spencer and I walked over to Simon and Austin. these were the badest boys in school from never doing work to always bring unprepared for class. they are both teachers pets though. all the teachers love both of ythem

By now you are probably wondering who my crush is. well let me tell you about my crush.

Simon smith. he is so cute. but the downside to this crush is that he is a bad boy. nobody ever excepts the nerd and the bad boy to fall in love. that only happens in the books and in the movies.

I wish Simon liked me. but why would this bad boy jock fall for a sweet and smart nerd? he wouldn't.

We all sat down and started to work on the project. We had to create a skit to describe how the periodic table is organized.

This is going to be a long week. I heard the bell ring and I relialized that we had got nothing done. i couldn't believe I let myself get distracted for that long.

I went to my locker and got my gym clothes and shoes. I headed down to the locker room to change then I headed to gym.

In gym we played soccer which was kind of fun. I would rather do fitness warm ups but what can you do about it.

By the time class ended I was really hot and sweaty so I ran back to the locker room and changed.

I headed to reading class with mrs hHoran. this was my least favorite class but I guess we have to get it down at some point.