Chapter 4

This class is terrible. mrs Horan decided to move our sets today. "row one is spencer Leila Eric joe and Kaiden row two is Jenna Richard Morgan and cCaleb and row three is Emily Aaden justin and Kendra the back to seats will be Megan and sSimon. " said mrs hHoran what was with teachers putting me and Simon together today???

So I moved to my seat and opened my book. I really hated the back seats. I couldn't see the board clearly and I always felt like I was missing something she said.

The class ended and I went to history with mr.diamond. he had written on the board that the test would be moved to wWednesday that's good I need more time to study

Aria and Emily are in my history class. and so I told aria what had happened with me and sSimon.

She laughed and said it would give me a reason to talk to him. I agreed as mr diamond handed out a worksheet. I immediately began and finished the worksheet. "this will be homework if you do not complete it in class" good I finished no homework yet.

I went to my locker and decided I wanted to go to the media center during study when mrs. hHoran looked at me. "Megan you need to go to the office. your mom is coming to pick you up."

"Do you know why she is picking me up?"

"Your dad was in a car wreck. they aren't sure if he is going to be ok or not.''

I couldn't believe thus. I could feel the tears in my eyes as I shut my locker and walked to the office. when I got there Morgan and Matt were there.

My mom walked in and we left. we didn't talk the whole ride until my mom got a call from the police. "ok thank you officer'' was the last thing my mom said before bursting into tears.

"Meg Morgan matt, dad didn't make it." I could feel my eyes getting heavy and I tried to stay. Strong but I couldn't. Tears were bursting from my eyes. I couldn't even control it.

This was going to be something i can't handle this is going to be terrible. I need some help getting through this.