Chapter 13

The day past very slow. but in the end it was worth it. Austin was at my locker when I left math class.

It was time to go home and all I wanted was to sleep. but if you couldn't already tell I was the "nerd". everyone expected me to do my homework and never miss anything.

But today I didn't feel like doing homework. but I knew I had to. I had math homework so when we got home I finished it.

I got up to get a drink and mikes door was closed. I figured he was sleeping or something but I knocked anyway to see if he wanted anything from downstairs.

He didn't answer so I opened the door. it was llocked I started to panick.

"MOM!!! HURRY IT'S MIKE!!!" I screamed as my mom, Morgan, and Austin came running. Austin slammed into the door and broke the lOck. I couldn't believe what I saw.

I couldn't look away. I wanted to so bad but I just ccouldn't. mike was just sitting there on the floor. blood covering his arms and a pale look on his face.

"Mike!" my mom yelled dropping to her knees.

"I'm sorry." he replied making 4 quick motions on his wrist. then his head tipped back. that was it.

Mike was gone. and I couldn't save him anymore. I dropped to my knees and cried. Austin sat down next to me and hugged me. but I just cried more. I walked over to mike and screamed.

"MIKE! mike please! this can't be over. your my big brother I need you in my life. please Mike please.." I said between breaths.

"Sweetie he's gone please go call 911 mMorgan " my mom cried as Morgan went and called 911.

"911 CAN'T HELP HIM ANYMORE. NOBODY CAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE TO HELP HIM! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" I cried hiding in Austin's hug.

"It's not your fault baby there's nothing you could have done to save him it's going to be ok." austin whispered in my ear an then we walked downstairs.

My life just gets worse every day.