Chapter 10

As we drove home it was silent. you could feel the tenseness in the air. from my accident to mikes harm it was not good.

When we got home I got out walked to Austin who was waiting on the steps. "hey are you ok?" he asked after seeing my red cheeks and puffy red eyes. I even had some blood on my hand from mike.

"Yes I'm fine." I reply quietly and pass him walking into the house.

"Usually wen some one says fine they aren't fine." he said grabbing my wrist seeing the blood.

"You didn't!" he screamed dropping my arm.

"No I didn't its from trying to stop mike he had blood on his hand I promise" I say quickly in one bbreath.

"Ok good." Austin says hugging me. "sorry" he continues.

"It's ok your just worried. I understand." I replied walking to my room.

My head was starting to hurt when my phone went off. it was a text from an unknown number.

don't be so sure you are ok ill send you more notes later.

"Austin..." I said as he grabbed the phone from my hand and read it oout loud.

"I think you should tell your mom." "no I can't tell her. not yet at least.''

"Megan you could be in danger you need to tell her."

"No you need to understand that I I tell her then I could put her in danger."

"Just tell her." Austin said.

"Tell her what?" my mom asked walking in the room.

"Nothing mom" I said getting fusterated I need to sleep.

"I'm going to sleep can you turn out the lights please." I asked as my mom walked out of the room shutting off the lights.