Chapter 18

B££P B££p

The alarm clock went off and I sat up. Austin wasent lying where he was but there was a note on the opillow

'Sorry he had to leave so soon he never really loved you anyway.'

What in the world! who wrote this note? why would Austin just leave me after everything that has happened to me to him to us.

Maybe this mystery note writer is right. maybe Austin never really loved me. I wonder if he ever really cared.

Maybe he is just a player. He dates the nerd to look like a good person. probably some kid of charity work.

He pretends to care that I got hurt. pretends to care about my dad. and mike. maybe I should have listened to the mystery note wwriter.

I just wish I knew who was writing the notes because they had some good advice.

I got ready and got dropped off at school. by this time I still Hadn't seen Austin. usually he goes to my locker with me. but oh we'll I guess I should just move on if that note is true.

I walked into homeroom and sat in between Ben and Paul.

Ben sat behind me so I never really was forced to talk to him. except today was different. he was playing with my shirt from under the desk. and he kept touching my arms. although I told him to stop it sorta seemed normal.

Maybe I'm fallin for ben...

But what about Austin I don't want to give up on us just yet. ill have to see what happens I guess.