Chapter 2

We all piled Into the car and drove to school. when we got to school I headed to homeroom. my homeroom teacher is mrs. Horan. mrs. Horan was an older lady but she is very nice.

Spencer is in my homeroom so that's a plus. I wish my crush was in my homeroom. when I say only Aria knows my crush I mean it. I mean I haven't even told you yet.

"Hey Megan!" Spencer yelled from her locker. spencer was a loud girl and she had a small obsession with ducks... Spencer is kind of short but sweet.

"Hey spence." I replied as I opened my locker and put my bag on the hook. "did you study for mr. diamonds big history test?" spencer said.

"Yes I stayed up late just to study. sometimes I think mr. diamond loves making tests so hard that we can't do them." I replied closing my locker and walking to homeroom.

After the announcements I went to science class. my crush is in my science class.

My science teacher is mrs. short which is weird because she is kind of tall. but I need to focus.

We are starting a group project today. " and the last group is Megan Hannah Simon and Austin." said mrs. short. "get to work" I just sat there shocked. this wasent going to be good on my part. It isn't easy to focus when your crush is in your science group...