Chapter 8

I was sitting in the back seat of my car while my mom drove me and Austin home from the hospital. "thanks agian for letting me say with meGan." Austin says.

"Your welcome sweetie. it will be nice to have you be able to take care of her. we will help but we also need to help mMichael." my mom said.

"What's wrong with michael?" I quickly asked.

"Megan, Michael and Shannon broke up and he was so upset that he started not eating and self harm. He has gotten better but every now and then he doesn't eat or he self harms."

"What! but mom! he's going to be ok right?" I was about to cry. tears brimming my eyes. I never though I would hear my mom say that my brother self harms.

"I think so mMegan dont worry to much the doctor says you need to stay calm and there needs to be no stress on you."

"Fine"

We pulled into the driveway and Austin helped me upstairs. "Austin you and Megan are staying in Mathews room for now, Matt will sleep In joeys room." "ok" he replied. as we walked by mikes room I screamed!

"Mike! mom! Morgan! help!" all I saw was my older brother who I look up to lying on the floor with a razor blade in his hand. blood dropping from his arm. he lifted his hand to make another cut as I screamed.

He dropped the razor and stood up. kinda wobbly. "mike why are you doing this?" I said as he looked at me. the he just walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

Austin and I went to Matt's room and I sat on the bed. "Austin I'm scared!" "baby it's going to be fine." then I saw it another letter on my wwindow what the heck can't this guy just shut up?

Austin grabbed it and read it.

'Mikes going down and so are you

Don't doubt me I won't kill you I promise. I just think you deserve better than that piece if crap your fdating I mean he let you get hit by a car

-hugs and kisses

---------•--------•--------•

Sorry it's so short but oh well.