Chapter 23

"Morgan!" I yelled through the house.

Today was sSunday I made plans for Austin to come over and he was coming at 2:15.

"Morgan!" I yelled agian. I walked around the corner and saw Morgan watching t.v.

"Morgan!!!" I screamed almost in her ear.

"What! ok! what do you want." She yelled back.

"What is wrong with you? what happened to us. we were so close." I said fighting back tears.

"Austin happened. ok. Austin came into your life and I was pushed out. I always figured you cared and then I realized that you only cared until he came into your life. it's just not fair. Do you know how it feels to think your twins cares and loves her boyfriend more than you. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure I would be here for you after you were in a hospital because you ran into a pole!" Morgan yelled.

"Shut up! just shut up Morgan. why are you so jealous of Austin. Jealous of the time I spend with him. and I'm sure he had a reason that he wasent in that hospital room. ok? ok! don't trash people because your jealous! and don't trash my boyfriend because yo think I care about him more than you." I felt the tears run down my face and I saw the tears running down Morgan's face.

"I'm so sorry." I quickly apologized.

"It's fine." Morgan said walking away.

What did I just do? I think I may have made this worse.

My phone went off. I picked it up and looked at the message.

-- make your sister mad. make your boyfriend happy. but where is your boyfriend? maybe he doesn't really care about you sweety.

Why do I get these notes. I'm tired of them. they don't bother me very much anymore. but it's now 2:14 so austin should be here soon.

Then I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and Austin stood there with a dozen roses.