Chapter 42

I feel like I can't just ask Kortney. Because she is going to deny it.

I'm gunna ask her anyways but not face to face. We sit down to start reading and I scribble on some paper.

'Are you threatening me and my boyfriend because I don't like it at all.'

I folded it and wrote kortney on too and handed it to Paul. He gave it to kortney and she replied passing it back to Paul and back to me.

'Why would I waste my time?'

So maybe it is kortney. I looked over at her but she immediately turned her head away.

I will be honest I think it's Kortney. But how would she know anything that's happened to me. I don't ever talk to her.

She hangs out with the "popular " girls. the girls that think their all that and their not. but she thinks that because she's practically rich she's better than everyone else.

But for her to know what has happened she would have to be basically stalking me.

So maybe it's not her. Mainly because she wouldn't know anything written in the notes. so I'm gunna cross her off my list.

Suspects

-Ben

-Morgan

•possibly Kortney/Paul

Hmm maybe they are working together. Maybe Paul is using Morgan to get info about me. I don't like the seems of this at all.