Wilson

Enjoy:)

Chapter 14:

Derek: Page Wilson
Nurse: yes doctor
( Wilson comes rushing through the doors)
Wilson: yes Dr. Shepherd
Derek: the Chief wanted to see you in his office
Wilson: o-okay

Wilson is freaking out. She has never been in trouble before. What could she possibly be in trouble about?! She's just here to learn, to do her residency year than leave. She wasn't even supposed to meet Alex, that just happened due to luck.

Wilson: you wanted to see me Chief?
Chief: yes, please sit down. So, I've heard the problem with Dr. Grey and looked closely into it. I see that you were the resident on this case.
Wilson: yes, yes I was but I-
Chief: ok Wilson. That's all I asked. Can you tell me what happened with this patient?
Wilson: well the patient just had surgery so I was checking his wounds and vital signs. I noticed that the vitals were abnormal and there was some smelling on the wound so I told Dr. Grey. It seemed as doctor Grey was ignoring the pages and observations so I told Dr.Webber and he fired her.
(Dr. Webber is another chief in this case so he can fire people:))
Chief: well how often did you change the dressing and checked on the patients vital signs?

*flashback*

Jo: Alex I have to check on my patient!
Alex: ok I just have to talk to you for a second.
Jo: what is it?!
Alex: will you move in with me? Please, this is the next step in our future. I can see us married and having kids but I want to start off slow. I don't wanna mess this relationship up so let's just take it slow, one step at a time. So, will you move in with me?
Jo: YES! Yes! yes!

*end flashback*

Wilson: umm well I usually check them every 4 hours but I-I-I was with Dr. Karev...
Chief: YOU WERE WHAT?! You were with Karev so you missed doing rounds on patients and you just blamed this problem on Grey?! Patients come first then relationships! You are fired! You have just ruined your residency year!

Wilson runs out of the room and goes to find Alex.
Wilson: thanks alot! You just made me lose my job! I will NOT move in with you and I will definitely not see you in my future! Have a nice life Dr. Karev.
Alex: Jo! Wait! What do you mean you got fired?!
Wilson: I. Got. Fired. What's not clear to you?! I missed rounds because I was with you! YOU messed up my career!

Wilson leaves. Alex goes to find the chief.
Alex: YOU FIRED WILSON?! She did nothing wrong! It was Dr. Greys fault. SHE ignored her resident!
(When he is saying this Dr. Grey walks in the room)
Grey: and all this time I thought we were friends. No more then friends- family!
Alex: How could you?! Why would you ever blame your problems on somebody else?! I thought you were better than this! I guess not... I quit!

And with that, Alex leaves the hospital