Hes mine

Chapter 18:

The next morning Alex takes Izzie to work. Everyone was shocked and excited to see Izzie back. Everyone was glad to see that she was well and healthy. It's been awhile since she's been in a surgery at GSMH so she is following Meredith around to see what things they've changed and everything.

Meredith: so this is the 3-D printer

Izzie: wow. This is what helped Cristina win the Harper Avery award.

Meretdith:

They all worked a 12 hour shift and decide to go to Joes to celebrate Izzie coming back. They all drive to Joes in their own cars and all park right next to each other. Alex sees a familiar car at Joes but ignores it and continues to walk next to Izzie. They all go inside and sit at the bar.

Joe: what brings us all here tonight? Alex: for my beautiful friend coming back to Seattle.

Joe: Izzie!! It's you! I almost didn't recognize you!!

Izzie: yep, it's me!! I missed the best bar tender in the world. It feels like everyone has changed.

Joe: yea everyone except me. I'm still workin here and haven't decided whether or not to change it. Anyways what can I get you guys?

Meredith: a round of shots!!

Joe: the first one is on me!

They all continue to drink and half way through the night, Alex keeps getting these calls and texts from Jo.

Alex: oh my gosh.

Izzie: what?

Alex: my ex won't stop texting and calling me.

Izzie: want me to handle her?!

(Remind you they are all drunk)

Alex: yes, please.

Alex goes to the restroom but leaves his phone behind. Izzie notices that his phone won't stop going off. She decides to go through it just to see who this girl is. She finds out her name is Jo and she has called Alex 17 times and has left 43 texts for him. Izzie is thinking dang this girl is obsessed with Alex. Little does she know that the familiar car Alex saw was Jo.

When Alex is coming back from the restroom, this lady bumps into him. Here it's Jo.

Alex: watch it la-

Jo: just the person I wanted to see.

Jo punches Alex and everyone in the bar starts watching. Izzie and everyone else wonders what is going on so they decide to go check it out. They see Alex on the floor with blood gushing from his nose and Jo is on top of him hitting him non stop. Derek and Owen get Jo off of Alex while Meredith, Cristina and Izzie rush to Alex wiping all the blood off of him. Izzie decides that she is gonna take him to the hospital. She helps Alex up off the ground and helps him walk to her car.

Izzie: what the-

Alex: oh no.

Izzie's car is all ruined. All the tires are smashed and the windows are shattered. The car is all scraped up and on the side of it, it says, "he's mine."

HEYY readers!! Sorry it took me a while to update! I will try to update sooner!! Also if you have any ideas that I should have in the book, please comment:)