Chapter Four: "Shit Is About To Get Real"

Kay, I'm a real nice person. I've worked my ASS off writing this chapter. This is my THIRD UPDATE TODAY. HOLY SHIT GUYS. Cx everyone keeps asking me when the next update is. And its here. Enjoy<3 be sure to vote and leave a comment for feedback 3 likes and 3 comments for next chapter!! Thnx for the support! Ilysm ~Hannibal

  Victoria's character is dedicated to an awesome person, follow her on instagram @andybvb_fanp

*Craig's POV* (Yes! *Hannah claps*)

        The night I saw her siting at the sofa, was the night I knew I would find hope. Yeah, I know I have two kids, with an amazing mother.. But Gab didn't make me feel.. what's the right word.. Happy? I don't know. She bitches at me all the time, and complains. And talk about high matinence.

         I remember talking to Destiny back stage, she was beautiful, and talking to her made my night. But after I invited her and Lana to the after party.. Things got crazy. Destiny got wasted, she danced on the tables, ran and jumped around. Taking shot, after shot. We danced until, god knows what time. I knew that she probably wouldn't know a thing, but she said a lot of funny shit, and we even madeout in the booth at the club.

         When we decided to leave, Destiny was passed out on a table, and of course, Lana, not too far behind. I laughed to myself.

Noobs. I picked her up wedding style and boarded the bus, Robert was passed out in a bunk, Max and Lana were cuddled asleep on the couch, Max rolls over and accidently pushes Lana off, Lana didn't even move when she hit the ground. I laughed and put Destiny down on the other couch, for some reason, she had no shirt. I laid with her, kissed her cheek and fell asleep.

        I woke up about nine, and Des wasn't laying with me, I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom, while in the bathroom I heard a loud thump, I came out of the bathroom quietly, Des was walking around with no shirt on, I came from behind her,

"Hey, you're up?" She jumped like a madman, I think I may have given her a heart attack.

"Holy shit! You scared me!" I laughed at her, and turned her toward me.

"Sorry," She smiled at me, she was so beautiful, it took my breath away. I loved her eyes, I loved the way her semi-short black hair was so soft and smelt really good.

          Why am I so creepy? Jesus Craig, get a hold of yourself! I got myself together, then realized that she was swaying back and forth, looking like she was about to fall over.

"Hangover?" She nodded then sat down, she was looking around after she realized she was shirtless. I left the room to go get her a shirt and a blanket, I grabbed my soft zebra print blanket, and my clean misfit shirt out of the closet.

         I thought to myself, what can I do to make her mine? I walked back into where she sat, I pulled the shirt over her head and pulled her arms out, she looked like a zombie. She laid down and I put my blanket over her. But before I could say sweetdreams, she was out, I kissed her head and went to Starbucks to get some coffee. I sent a group text to Tj and Thrasher to come to get coffee with me, knowing that Max and Robert are probably passed out. Max is a heavy sleeper when he drinks, Robert, well. He just is a heavy sleeper.

To: Tj, Thrasher

Yo guys, come to Starbucks, its about two blocks away.

I waited for about 5 minutes and they both replied

From: Tj

K.

From: Thrasher