Chapter Seventeen: No Arguing

*This update will continue what had happened to Lana, what happened to Lana was 2 days before they went to rescue Des. It's Max POV*

~Hannibal

*Max's POV* (Sexy Saturday)

After Kevin yelled at me and said he hated me, he grabbed Lana's arm and pulled her out. I sat there for a moment in silence. I heard the bus door close. I needed to apologize, I walked to the door and opened it. Lana was falling to the ground,

"LANA!!" I ran to her, pushing Kevin out of the way. She looked sick and cold.

I felt her skin, I was right. She was cold. Kevin was just standing there, I yelled at him

"Don't just fucking stand there!!! Call 911!" He digged into his pocket and dialed 911. He spoke to the lady, about 10 minutes later a ambulance arrived. They got her into the ambulance, same with Kevin and drove away. I did this.. What have I done!!! Max you fuck up everything! I got angry and ran to the bus, throwing and punching everything.

"Woah! MAX! It's alright! Calm the fuck down!" Tj said, trying to calm me down. It didn't work.

Soon Robert came into the room, whacking me in the head with his drum stick.

"Ow! Robert!" I glared at him.

"You wouldn't calm the fuck down so I hit you. Sit down and take a breather or I'll wack you again." He said waving his drum stick.

"fine.." I grumbled and sat down.

I was worrying like hell, not knowing what was happening to Lana... I knew that I couldn't have her, I need to get her off my mind, need to focus on something else.

I got a call from Kevin, he said Lana wasn't ok, and told us to come to the hospital. I wanted to get there as fast as I could so I called a cab. The cab came to where the bus was and me, Robert, and Tj got in. Craig was somewhere else.

When we got to the hospital I ran straight to the receptionist and asked her about Lana

"Is Lana ok? Can I visit her?"

She told me that she didn't know what was wrong with her yet, but she will find out soon.

I sat down in the waiting room with everyone else, soon later Craig arrived.

"Yo dude, what happened to Lana?"

"We don't know yet, the doctor doesn't even know yet. She just fainted and we called the ambulance and they took her here." Craig knew how I really felt about Lana, he sat down with me and put an arm around me.

"Dude. She will be okay I promise." I needed to tell him

I struggled a little bit to tell him,

"Craig, I think I got her pregnant..." He looked at me, that "oh shit bro" look he gives his band members when they do something stupid. I buried my face into my hands, he patted my back. But didn't say anything.

The doctor came out with a clip board, "guardians of Talana?" We all raised our hand. He walked over to us and began speaking

"Well, I'll insure you that Talana is okay, however she does have a stomach tumor. That needs to be taken out. Or she could have the possibility of dying if she doesn't. Shall we proceed with the procedure?"

We all looked at each other and nodded. Thank god she isn't pregnant.

"She will be okay to leave by tomorrow, but on very strict bed rest." He finished and went back into the doors he came from.

Soon later Kevin had came out, he had looked shaken. The rest left back into the bus that was parked outside. Me and Kevin stayed until she was alright. It was hours of agony for me and Kevin. We both loved the same girl, we both cared for the same girl. We let go of our problems, and was there for each other for Lana.

I need to fix things with both of them, but I didn't know how. I then turned to Kevin who was siting next to me,

"Kevin, I'm so sorry.. I know you love Lana as much as I do. And I'm sorry for taking advantage of her, and then having the possibilites of her being pregnant. I will never try anything that stupid again. Ever. I promise. I'm sorry dude." He looked at me seriously

"Its okay Max, but I will be I'm guard with her now, and things might not be totally the same. But I forgive you." It has been about 5 hours sense we got here, and the surgery should be over by now.

About 15 minutes later, the doctor came out and called us in. We walked to Lana's room. She laid there, breathing slowly. I knew she was ok, but it still hurt me seeing her like that. She soon woke up.

*Lana's POV*

When I woke up all I heard was beeping, it took me a while to open my eyes, I had to adjust to the lighting. I looked at what looked like a hospital blanket, that's when I noticed the IV in my hand, and a sleeping Kevin sprawled out in a chair.

I hear what sounded like the clicking of a phone and looked towards it seeng a very distraught haven't slept for hours max. I moved a little to the right to get comfortable, and winced from pain in my stomach.

Max's head shot up and I noticed he had been crying. He shoved his phone in his pocket,  

"How you feeling Lana?" He asked, his voice sounded so shattered. "I'm sorry, for taking advantage of you. I'm sorry I was so mean to you." Max was on the verge of tears. "You get to leave in a few hours. You had a stomach tumour, from all that alcohol." He sat his shaky hand on my arm. "Don't drink anymore, please? Even if you hate me. Do this one thing."

"Maxwell I don't hate you. You just hurt me. And I won't, I'll do that for you."

"Do you know how you got here?" I shook my head no. "I caused you to have an anxiety attack, you passed out." I sucked in air, from embarrassment and disappointment of myself. "You aren't pregnant, which in many ways are a good and bad thing." I sighed in relief. I heard a grunt from Kevin, causing me to smile cautiously.

"Max shut up, Lana and I are trying to sleep." He mumbled.

"Open your eyes, Kev." Max snapped. Kevin sat up and rubbed his eyes, noticing mine were open when he opened his, put the biggest grin on his face.

"Lana, don't move too much. You'll rip your stitches." He pointed to my stomach. "And when you leave, you're strictly bed ridden." He waved his finger in a motherly manner.

"Always trying to make things better." Max mumbled.

"No arguing." I snapped.

Max and Kevin looked towards each other smiling sheepishly when a doctor walked in holding papers.

"Oh good you're awake." He smiled, I cringed. I have a strange hatred to male doctors, and I literally have no idea why.

"I'm doctor Hunt, I'm here to give you your release papers, I'm pretty sure one of them have told you by now, you are strictly bed ridden. If you move to much, your stitches can burst open." I winced leaning forward for the papers. "I'll send nurse Wendy in with the wheelchair for you to leave." He proceeded to leave the room.

"Another reason, I fucking hate hospitals." I muttered.

"Hate hospitals? Why?" Kevin asked out of curiosity with a giant grin on his face.

"I was in and out as a kid. Anxiety sucks, and wheelchairs get annoying after a while. Especially when I broke my leg, in 7th grade. Stupid boarders." Max laughed.

*Again, Thanks Maggie for writing the Lana POV! If you didn't I would have wayyyyy to much to write Haha. and don't mind that (Sexy Saturday) I'm pretty random Haha*

~Hannibal