Chapter Twenty-one: Disasters And Plastered Kevin

*Hey guys, thank you so much for being patient and waiting for me to.update.. I haven't been updating cause I've been really depressed and upset about something that happened to me.. and its just eating me away. but I didn't want to make you guys wait anymore so I decided to hurry up and update this for you.. enjoy..*

~Hannibal

*Craig's POV*

I thought that this party was

going to be great. I thought Des was going to have the time of her life. I thought all of us were going to have a good time. But I was terribly wrong.

We were all having a good time dancing, having some drinks, Lana and Nixon were siting down chatting. Brent and Tyler left early, but everyone else stayed to party.

It went fine until Kevin came into the door completely drunk. And after that.. the party I took forever to plan was ruined...

*Lana's POV*

*Before Party*

You think bed rest is great, you clearly haven't been on strict shit for a month an a half.

Missing concerts, only getting to see your bestie every once a while due to check ups and concerts.

It fucking sucks, terrible nuts.

The only good thing about tonight was getting to see Nixon.

After sitting for 25 minute after everyone went out to the concert. I decided to turn on some music. I scrolled through my music and after a while I found what I wanted,

I clicked on Amity by LoveHateHero.

"Oh, I'm holding on, for you, let's finish this together, have you ever done something that makes you proud, on and on, I do it hands down, I, just wanna have a good time." I sang along to the chorus.

I heard the bus door open, and I quickly laid down on the couch.

"I saw that Talana." I heard a familiar thick southern accent.

"You didn't see anything Kenneth." I snapped back, he sucked in air.

"Since I didn't see that, can you get up and hug me?" He asked reaching his arms out with a giant smile on his face. I returned a grin, getting up hugging him back, then snatching his glasses off his face.

"Now you can't see," I chuckled dangling his glasses while he rubbed his eyes adjusting to his surroundings with out them."Come on Lana, stop. My eyes are starting to get really bad." He reached with one hand. I frowned in concern and handed them back.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"10 over 800. My eyes were going to pop out of my head, at leasts that's what it felt

like."

"What the fuck? So you're almost blind now?!"

"I'm fine, if I wear my

glasses." He shoved the black frame back onto his nose. I began walking towards the bathroom. "Should you be walking around like that?"

"I can go to the bathroom Kenneth." I snapped.

"First name twice, either I'm in trouble, or someone's in a bad mood."

"Well if you were stuck on a tour bus for over a month you'd do the same."

"So I'm not in trouble?" He had a cheeky smile before dodging a pillow.

"Shut up and let me go pee." Soon later everyone went to the concert.