Chapter Nine: You Brought The Flood

**HEY GUISE ^.^ I think this is the third or fourth update that i had made today, I'm not totally sure, but who cares ? As long as i update right??? I've been getting a lot of questuons on when i am supposed to update my story, at least 10 today, it makes me feel so good that people are actually waiting for my updates and actaully reading them!! THANK YOU GUISE SOO MUCH!!! ILYSM!!** ~Hannibal

WARNING: SMUTT SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER

*Tj's POV* (ohhhhh) 

I knew that I had to many drinks last night at the bar, a got a little tipsy. I wasn't stupid, I knew exactly what i was doing when I was making out with that girl at the bar. She had red fiery hair. She was stunning, but not as stunning as Des. I knew Des was mad, but I hoped that she was too drunk to remember.

Later that night Des was passed out in a booth. I grabbed her and carried her to the bus parked outside, fans waved at us and i just kept walking. They must have known we were here.. they took pictures of me carrying Des. Fuck!  I knew that those pictures were most likely to be posted on the internet. I just tried to hide my face and boarded the bus.

I set her down in a random bunk. She woke a bit, nobody was in the bus but me and her, it was only 3 am. The others were probably still in the bar. Des's eyes fluttering open slightly, I moved the hair out of her face and she smiled at me, she seem to forget all about what I did. I liked that. Fuck! Why am I such a player!? her fingers were tracing the tattoos on my arms, giving me goosebumps.

Her breath smelt like liquor, but I didn't mind. She tugged on my shirt, I stared into her beautiful blue eyes.

She pulled me in by my shirt, kissing me. I kissed back, deepening the kiss. I tasted the alcohol on her lips, I licked her lips, begging for entry. She opened her mouth slightly and we seemed to have an endless battle between our tongues.

I rolled ontop of her, propping up my elbows to keep me hovering over her. Soon she pulled me down, our bodies pressing together. She broke the kiss, she smirked and I willingly let her pull off my shirt. Our lips crashed together once again, deepening the kiss more.

I lifted her shirt enough to slide my hands up her shirt to her breasts, squeezing them. Her breathing buckled. She put her hands behind my neck, grabbing and pulling my hair lightly. I liked it. She rolled us over and sat up stradling me, sliding her hands down my torso, down to my waist.

She messed with my belt, I soon took off my pants off, I slid my hands up and down her soft legs, then unbottoning her shorts, and tossing them. She quickly took off her shirt, letting me unclasp her bra. I flung that too. We laid there, me on top of her, I started to grind my hips into her.

Her breathing rasped as she let out a tiny moan, I grinded a little harder. She let out a louder moan. I slid my hands down her body, my hands traveling down her curves. I stopped at her waist and slid her panties off. She tugged my boxers off. I remembered that I was in my bunk, and I kept a condom or two on the side of the mattress.

     I grabbed one, ripping the package open, and quickly rolling it on. I whispered into her ear,

"Is this your first time Des?" She looked at me, and nodded. But I think she was too drunk to be nervous. I kissed her lips, and made my way down to her chest with my lips. Kissing and nibbling lightly, causing her back to arch and her breathing to be unsteady.

I made my way back to her face kissing her, and slowly sliding my hand down to her vagina, rubbing it. She moaned with pleasure, when I thought the time was right, I slowly pushed into her, I started slow at first, I could feel her body tense, I stroked her, trying to get her to relax.

Finally I felt her body go limp, and I pushed in more, her back arching and her letting out a long moan, and heavy breaths. I thrusted faster, later myself letting out a moan, and plopping down on the bunk next to her. I pulled off the condom, tied it, and threw it away in the garbage can. I got up and found my clothes, putting them back on, Des was asleep so I crashed on the couch.

I woke up to be drenched in Jack, and to an angry Des.

"What the- what the fuck what that for!?" I said angrily, she just glared at me.

"Last night, I saw you swapping spit with some Slut at the bar!" , She spat in my face. She obviously didn't remember anything we did last night.

I tried to stay calm and tried to hug her, and she pushed me away. "Dont fucking touch me Bell. You fucking liar." I snapped, I started walking back and forth, I knew I could play her, and I did. I screamed

"You shouldn't be yelling at me!!! Cause look at you, you're naked! Why the fuck are you naked?!" I knew exactly why she was naked. She looked at me in dismay. But then, I lost control, I didn't know what I was doing. I didn't know until I saw Des on the floor, crying in pain. I hit her. I never hit woman. She didn't so anything wrong! It was me! But I knew I couldn't tell the truth. Craig came rushing in,

"Des! What happened!!" He kneeled down to get her answer, she stuttered between whimpers. But I knew Craig caught what she said.  A once nice Craig, funny and happy. Turned into a angry Craig, ready to fight. I knew I deserved what was coming. I stood there, I felt the pain of a fist smack hard against my cheek. So hard my vision went black. And I forgot everything after that.

*WOAH. DIDN'T EXPECT THAT HUH.!?!?!?! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN. be sure to vote and drop a comment*

~Hannibal