Chapter Eight: Dirty Secrets

**Well, here's the next update. I'm not in the best of moods..kinda in a shutdown mode. But here, Vote+comment.**

~Hannibal

**Destiny's POV**

When we got home, my heart sank.. I knew max was going to ask Lana to be his girlfriend, I should have warned Max. Kevin had asked Lana to be his girlfriend first, he did it in such a cute way! But the look on Max's face, could break any heart. I watched him as he dragged himself to his bunk and laid down. Poor boy.

       I still didn't know how I felt about Tj, what happened in the hallway, those butterflies in my stomach. I still couldn't shake them. What about Craig, I was with my favorite person of all time, the one I dreamt about dating for so long, and I'm developing feelings for Tj Bell?

        The bus stopped, I realized that it was about 4, we arrived at the next concert. Everyone went in for sound check but me and Lana, we staid back at the bus.. I had to tell her about Tj. We sat on the sofa and turned on the t.v.

I looked at her,

"Lana, I kissed Tj!!!" She almost flipped her shit, asking me so many questions. I waited for her to calm down, before I told her.

"I was in the hallway of the bus when I ran into Tj, asking him where Max was, so I could apologize. I turned around and he smacked my as. We both started laughing but then he grabbed my face and started to makeout with me! I don't know what to do.. I thought I liked Craig, but I think I have feelings for Tj."

I let out a long breath from all the talking, relieved that I finally got it off my chest. She just smiled at me. "Tap that Des." She winked and starting bursting with laughter,

"Lana!!!! Oh my god!." I said laughing with her. We continued to watch tv until, Tj came in to tell us the concert was about to start. "Hey, the concert is about to start if you wanna come backstage, we are going to the bar tonight too." Me and Lana looked at eachother and nodded, we walked off the bus, I had some unfinished business with Tj.

I had Lana hang back a little so I could talk to Tj, we walked silently until I decided to stop being a pussy and ask him.

"Tj?" I glanced at him, he looked at me

"Hmm.?" I was so nervous I started to tense, I took a few breaths and startes again.

"Did that, kiss, mean anything?" He looked a little shocked that I asked, we arrived at the back door and stopped, Lana went in to find Kevin. He looked at me then rubbed his neck nervously, this didn't look good

"Des, I really like you. That kiss meant more to me then you probably wanted it to, but I've liked you ever sense I met you." He looked me in the eyes, and leaned in to kiss me. He grabbed me and started to kiss me more passionately, soon moving me, and pushing me against the wall. The door opened.

Thankfully it was only Robert being a creeper, I didn't want anyone else to know. I wanted it to be mine and Tj's dirty little secret. We broke from the kiss cause it was almost time for them to get on stage and play.

Craig had been ignoring me lately.. I wasn't totally sure why, buy it didn't bother me too much. Until I saw him loving up on Gab after the show. I bubbled with anger, but I didn't show it. We hopped on the bus and went to the bar. Again, I blacked out, only remembering Tj making out with some girl.

I woke up the next day, naked in Craigs bunk, and with a rapid hangover. I was furious. Why the fuck was I in Craigs bunk naked? Where is Craig? Oohh, Tj is going to get it. I wrapped the blanket around me and found him passed out on the floor. I grabbed a glass on jack and poured it on him.

"What the- what the fuck what that for!?" He said angrily, I gave him a nasty glare,

"Last night, I saw you swapping spit with some Slut at the bar!" I spat. He got up, and looked at me, and tried to hug me,

"Dont fucking touch me Bell. You fucking liar." That's when he flipped, he started to pace back and forth. Then he finally screamed,

"You shouldn't be yelling at me!!! Cause look at you, you're naked! Why the fuck are you naked?!" But then, I heard a loud smack, then I fell to the floor in pain, and cried. Craig ran into where we were at.. and helped me up.

"Des! What happened!!" I stuttered through the cries of pain. Tj just stood there, guilt plastered on his face. Craig was furious. He got up and went to Tj, he knew what was coming and braced for it.

Craig socked him in the face, knocking him down, before going to fetch me a shirt and a clean pair od his boxers. He picked me up and cradled me in his bunk, singing to me, and playing with my hair. Everyone in awhile kissing my forhead. Soon, I fell back asleep. Happy and content.

*Craigs POV*

I flipped when I heard that smack, and the thump of a body to the floor, followed by whimpers of pain. I wasn't about to let Tj get away with that shit. I punched him in the face, knocking him out cold.

Then picking Des up from the floor and getting her some clean close and setting her in my bunk with me. I held her, and softly hummed to her, stroking her hair and rocking her. Why was this girl getting to me, I've barely known her for 2 days and I think I already loved her. No Craig, you don't love her.

I kissed her forhead and set her down, she fell asleep. I laid next to her. What was the deal with her an Tj? Did she even like me at all? I had a feeling she would have a thing with Tj sense the day he flirted with her backstage. My heart broke when I realized she's leaving soon, and I probably won't see her again. Then I remembered Gab, I can't be with her anymore. I want to be with Des. I held her close and we cuddled for the rest of the morning. 

**Hey guise, sorry for the short chapter, I'm having a slight shitty day. I'll try and post some more chapters today, even though I've posted more then I said I was already ;) thanks so much for reading! Plz vote and drop a comment for feedback. Thank you again!** ~Hannibal