Chapter Two: "Fuck you Green"

***The character Lana, is dedicated to my friend Maggie, she is an amazing person, I also need to give her credit for this Chapter, sense she is Lana, I've let her write Lana's POV. Follow her on instagram @Max_Forever_Offical

To whoever is reading, thank you so much. I've been working so hard on this. Same with Maggie. Again, I love you guys so much, I'll update sometime again today!***

~love, Hannibal.

*Lana's POV*

Crawling out of bed, at 4:30 in the afternoon was a great feeling until I realized the date. By the time I was showered dressed and ready, Destiny texted telling me she was on her way. I shoved my fake I.D into my wallet and flailed down the stairs.

"Mooommm I love youuuuuu, Destiny's on her way!" I shouted running toward the door.

"Have fun, and don't get too wasted." She yelled back.

When I opened the door, she had just pulled up, flailing once more down another set of stairs, I got in the car, hearing her giggle.

"Bitch, what are you laughing for!" she laughed along with me, "Nothing, I just think you're hilarious."

        She turned the radio all the way up before she pulled off.

When we arrived at the venue, my anxiety started to kick in, Destiny grabbed my hand,  After Destiny and I  bought some merch we raced to the stage, because Escape the Fate was about to play.

I swear to everything Buddha, Max winked at me.

During the song ungrateful, a security guard guided us to a room offering VIP and backstage passes, at first I thought we did something wrong. When she grabbed them from the guy, I almost had a heart attack.

        I was about to hang out with Maxwell. Holy fucking shit Christ Jesus fuck my god.

When The Aftermath started playing, Destiny looked at me with teary eyes. I smiled at her, it was her favourite song.

"Go fucking wild." She went and got herself lost in the pit, I stayed near the front of the stage.

A couple minutes later, the same security guard emerged from the crowd with a flailing Destiny. He barely said anything before picking us up and taking us to the back. Within minutes, the room was filled with the whole band minus Thrasher, due to family concerns. Which bummed me out a little because I really wanted to talk to him about guitar.

         Then I spotted max kissing the merch girl and my heart sped up. She soon left, after she whispered something in his ear. I swallowed my fear and anxiety and walked over to him starting a conversation.

"Hi max."

"Hey girl, what's your name?"

"Lana, short for Talana." He smiled at the exotic name.

"I like that, it's rare."

"I'm named after a supposed dragon in the 1500's."

"That's badass." After talking for a little while, we got into the topic of his sobriety, which made me emotional person, so I'd look back every once and a while to catch Destiny and Craig flirting.

Soon Craig asked if we wanted to go to the after party, of course we agreed. I can not turn down a invitation to party with my favorite band, like c'mon.

            We got onto the bus and pulled up to a club. Craig brought some bottles of alcohol.

"Anyone like Jack besides me?" Craig asked as he opened a bottle.

"I do." I smiled, he slid the open bottle across the small table to me.

"Take this bottle, when your out, let me know." He said as he reached into the cooler for another bottle.

I sat down next to max, after taking a sip of the cool yet firey drink, I glanced over to see Max staring at his hands.

"Does this bother you?" I asked out of concern.

"No, not at all." He smiled. "Just thinking is all."

"About what?"

"Why a small girl like you has a bottle of jack all to herself."

"I'm not small!"

"You come below my chin, I'm small. Not smaller than Craig, but I'm small."

        After arguing over that for a few hours, I sprawled on the floor, passing out not even two seconds later.

I woke up on the floor with a pounding headache, I sat up as all the memories from last night began pouring through with each heart beat I felt in the back of my skull.

I looked over to find Maxwell sprawled out on the couch, when he rolled over making noises and snoring slightly I began to hyperventilate.

"Lana, are you alright?" I heard Destiny behind me. I turned just as the tears began to fall. "Oh shit." She rushed to me, standing me up. "Nothing happened, breathe." With that I released a breath I forgot I was holding.

"I need water." I said stepping towards the tiny sink, grabbing the first clean cup I saw.

"For someone who didn't drink sure passed out drunk." I heard a raspy voice behind me. I turned around looking past destiny at max who was now sitting up stretching his arms straight up in the air.

"Okay I had two or three drinks." I said before I sipped my water.

"You downed three bottles of jack with Craig. But okay." He smirked and stood up. "You also vomited a lot. What was it you said? Oh yea." He cleared his throat and began speaking in a girly voice. "You're so hot. I just wanna play with your hair all the time." He chuckled when he caught my facial expression. "Just be glad Lacy wasn't here to hear it."

"Fuck you, Green." I sneered.

"You know, I'd take you up on that offer." He stepped close to me. "But you'd enjoy it too much." He shoved through Destiny and I, leaving me with the most confused look on my face. I slammed the glass down causing it to shatter making everything seem quiet.

"I'll see you later des." I mumbled as I stormed out of the bus.

"Lana wait!" Destiny was already behind me. I turned around, tears already falling.

"I knew I shouldn't of came last night. I knew meeting him would turn out bad."

"Lana stop. Come back inside an hang out. Please?" By now she was holding my hand wiping my tears away. I nodded, letting her drag me back to the bus.