Chapter 13

Angela's Pov

My skin is red from the hot water. I think I fell asleep. I lay on the floor in the tub. My bunny lays on the floor soaking wet. poor baby.

I sit up from the floor and sit on my butt. I turn the knob off and step out of the tub and onto the fuzzy rug. Towels sit on the counter with a robe. I don't remember getting those. Oh well. Wrapping the towels around my body and hair. I look at myself in the mirror. The girl looks back at me. Her eyes are pained and blue...with a purple tint. I still love him....how could I love a monster.

I want my James back....tears start rolling down my cheeks.

I dry off and put the robe on. Then leave to go in Rachel's room. She sits there reading a book. She looks up at me. Giving me a small smile she stands up. She wears a dark green dress with black bow Around the waist. her hair is up in a bun on top of her head.

"Do you still want to go to the dinner? It's in twenty minutes." she says

I simply nod. I'm starving.

"let's get you ready."

She dries off my hair and then curls it. Then pulls back my bangs and clips them behind my head. Then she slips on my black dress. It's a strapless that is tight around my torso then flares at at the bottom. It's made of silk and has red diamonds that are embedded into the dress, the material bunches around the diamonds.

She gives me the black sandals from earlier. The blood that was on it is no longer there. Her blood was on me.

"Spin." she says.

I spin around and she smiles.

"You look beautiful." she says smiling.

I give a small smile.

"Shouldn't I wear my maids uniform?" I ask.

"I'm bringing you as a friend. I'm half human so it's not 'disgraceful'" she says the last word kind of snobbish.

I nod.

We walk down to the grand dinning room.

Satan is standing talking to Dr. Strider with other people, the queen sits with other women, and maids walk around carrying trays of food and glasses of drinks. Rachel grabs one and hands me one as well.

"Its wine, try it." she says downing the glass.

I take a sip. It is very sweet and some what fruity. I drink.the rest of the glass and my head gets a bit fuzzy but I like it.

"why does it make my head fuzzy?"

"It contains alcohol, drink too much and you will start to act stupid. and get sick tomorrow. But best part is you will probably forget everything while you are drunk." she says.

Maybe I should drink more...

Everyone of the men who were talking to Satan all start to laugh. One of the men move and I see James. It feels like a knife goes through my stomach just seeing him. I still love him, but i hate him all at the same time.

As if he felt me staring he looks up. I immediatly look down. I hear him talk to the group saying he wanted to check on his slave.

I freeze, do i run or do i hide? I hear his footsteps and i walk back and into the hallway. I start to run but feel a hand gently stop me.

"No..." i whisper to myself but he hears me.

"Angela, please talk to me. I'm sorry but if i didnt do what i did everyone would've questioned it and me reputation," i scoff