Chapter 11

Doctor Striders pov

(before demonic got lose)

I sit in my laboratory working on my project. The young lady screams as I cut open her stomach. Nobody can hear her. My room is sound proof from the outside. A loud knock is heard at my door. Lovely.

"Be quiet my dear if you know what's good for you." I say duct tapping her mouth shut.

I slide the curtain around the metal table. Peeling off my white latex gloves I walk to the metal door and open it.

"Ah, Satan, what a lovely surprise." I say opening the door for him.

"Yes, I have a favour to ask from you." he speaks. He is in his human form which is only because my room height would not fit for his height.

"What ever shall it be my lord?" I ask.

"I need you to release demonic so James and his friend Seth I think go after him and take him back. " he speaks.

"May I ask why sir?" I ask puzzled.

"Well you see, I need you to have a chat with that angel. Silvias mother says that James found his mate and well, he never told me about this and I am worried it might be her." he says.

"And you would like me to confirm this?"

"Yes." he speaks.

"What would you want me to do with her if she is?" I ask.

"What ever you would like. Use her as one of your "projects" but make sure you wait a couple of days so we don't make James suspicious. If he finds out we did it he will surely be enraged." he speaks.

I chuckle. "How about if she is his mate I can do my project when James is at the Recreation ceremony for our army tomorrow afternoon? He can blow off any steam he has and we simply say Angel got to close to demonic or something, we can figure out the details later. " I smile.

"Great idea Doctor." he laughs.

After our chat he leaves and I go back to my project and find her dead. Well, no more fun for me. I pick up her body and throw her in the royal garbage disposal. It's awful big you see.

I whistle on my way to demonic's cage.

"Ah my sweet baby. How are you?" I ask him.

He growls at me.

"Here why don't we let you out?" I say unlocking the door and letting him out.

Oh how much fun tomorrow will be.

I use my fake voice masking James voice.

"ANGELA HELP ME!!!" I yell, only it sounds like James.

I'm a siren, I can make her run to me. Oh how fun my life is.

A/N

Short chapter! I know it is but some is better than none! I will update a bigger chapter later on this week. Can't wait for you guys to read it.