Chapter 10

SHOUT OUT TO OLIVE JUICE CAKE!!

****PLEASE READ MY AUTHOR NOTE! IT IS CRAZILY IMPORTANT****

~ God's POV ~

My daughter was taken from me....my own daughter.

The war has gone no where and I know Satan will have a way to change that. I'm worried for my daughters sake, as well as for my angels.

My general has just advised me that we should start to fight back before they become too strong. But he and I both know that it would put my daughter's safety at stake.

"Sir, I almost feel we have no choice. I understand your situation but would you rather lose your daughter that you have not seen for 12 years or all of your people to those obscene demons? Not to mention your 17 year old son, you don't want him to go through life living beneath demons do you?"My general J.W Cartson tells me.

I remain silent. Cartson sighs and leaves. "I will give you until Friday afternoon. If I receive no answer I shall take matters into my own hands." he speaks.(it's Sunday morning)

I fold my hands on my desk and sigh. He is right but how could I do that to my own blood?

Salem, my son, knocks and comes in. "Father what did Cartson say?" he asks.

Salem looks concerned at me knowing that I'm going through a tough decision.

"I'll give you time." he says and leaves.

Salem has blonde hair that's almost white, inherited from his mother. He has my blue eyes, just like Annabelle has....my poor daughter. I think about her constantly, wondering what's she doing and if she's ok. Annabelle was my sweet surprise..literally, we found out my wife was pregnant because her stomach starting getting bigger. Annabelle always brought light and happiness to everyone, especially Salem. They were born only months apart, almost a year. They were inseparable. One day...that horrid day, Salem wanted to go play sword fights with his friend but Annabelle wanted to play tea party. Salem left Annabelle and went to play with his friends. Of course he felt bad, but she didn't seem to mind. Annabelle was a curious and quiet girl. Frightened by the dark, she always talked about shadows At night. But we assumed the little girl was just using her imagination so we just left the hallway light on. Back to the story of her capture....she was in the tea room playing with her bunny...demons came in my house. I grabbed Salem and the other boys and blocked them off. Then Satan...grabbed my wife and forced me to stay back. Other demons went upstairs to her room. I yelled at them to leave her and take me. But Satan said that I didn't have the power she held. I was confused..what power? Only now do I know. She can heal demons, in this prophecy she can heal demons as long as if she feels and emotion no ruthless demon has felt and connected with something - or someone - no angel has ever connected too. My wife is a seer, she has see only some but she says that my sweet Annabelle's mate will be a demon, the prince she says. She only saw them looking at each other, hugging, with purple eyes. I was struck with fury. My daughter will not be with that scum. No matter what, she will be with who I accept. Someone who will care and treat her well. Not some demon....repulsive they are.

I open my desk drawer and pull out that necklace Annabelle always wore. The demons who took her ripped it off her. It was a spell to bind her powers, make it so she can't heal a demon. The demon who touched it later died. The necklace is poison to a demon. I hold the pendant close to me. I can almost hear her little laughs as she plays with her bunny.....

A/N

so that was a chapter that explained Angela...or should I say Annabelle's life before she was kidnapped from her fathers pov. You found out she has a brother, her father hates demons and won't allow Angela to be with him. (I'm just gonna call her Angela because that what She knows her name is at the moment) also that her mom is a seer. I know It was short but I wanted you guys to see how her life was. Please vote and comment your thoughts!

IMPORTANT PART BELOW

****And for the dirty book idk if I want to write the dirty scenes myself b'cause I'm not good at it so if anyone wants to message me about writing it for me I will talk to you about that. I will tell you on a level from 1-10 on how dirty it will be. You will also get to know the chapter before anyone else because I will let you read it do you know how the dirty scene will go! I will also give you shout outs if you want. If you don't want anyone to know I'm ok with that too! Message me any questions you have!