Chapter 15

James Pov

I hope Angela doesn't get mad that I had to leave. My father called me for a meeting with him and doctor strider. Ugh it's probably a stupid census on the population or some shit with the war, it's at a stand still. I walk down the hall and see the maid that used to be my personal maid before Angela. She's a fucking slut. She winks at me and I scowl. I walk into my father's office
and see Dr. strider, Satan and our current chief of war, Dominick, standing at the door. Uh oh this can't be good.

"Son why don't you have a seat?"

"what is this about? why are you here?" I ask Dominick

He just scoffs and closes the door and locks it.

I put my guard up and clench my fists.

"relax we just want to have a chat." my father says.

I walk over to the table.

"what are we chatting about?" I growl.

"I think you know very well, Dr. Strider has told me much about the topic."

I turn my head and glare at Strider.

"You fucking bastard!" I yell at him.

Dominick grabs my shoulders and throws me to the chair. He cuffs my wrists and ankles with binding leather. Which is normal leather soaked in poison making me weak.

"you and Angela have gotten a bit close haven't you" he says.

I stay silent.

"ANSWER ME!" he yells punching me in the face.

"Fuck you." I say spitting blood.

"this will only get worse James. for you and angela." he says.

"you lay one hand on her, I will kill you!" I growl.

"How can you kill me when you are bound." he laughs.

"you are just too scared to fight me yourself." I say.

"If I had the time I would, but I need to make a trip to the garden. I sense too much white, growing." he says.

"Give him the potion Dr"

He leaves the room with Dominick and the doctor sits with a spile in his hand.

"James, I feel so awful for telling. You both were such a lovely couple." he laughs.

"If she is harmed, I will murder you!" I scream.

"Not when you drink this."

He grabs my chin and digs his nails into my skin.

I fight away as he clicks the spile open and I move my head as much as I can.

He puts the spile near my mouth.

"drink it!"

The poison in the leather makes me weaker. Right as I feel like I'm going to give in someone busts into the room.

Seth throws an arrow into Dr's shoulder. Some of the potion gets into my mouth.

The Dr falls back and Seth grabs the spile. I drank about a quarter of it.

"Are you ok James?" Seth asks me uniting the leather.

"Not if you didn't get here. What is that stuff?" he asks.

"Weaking potion. It makes you weak and dizzy." he says smelling the liquid.

"Shit we have to get Angela."I say.