Chapter 6

Angela's pov

CRACK! BOOM!

I sit up with a jolt. I hate nights like this. When loud noises and light come from the sky. I hold my bunny tightly and bring my knees to my chest.

"Please stop." I whisper.

A long time passes and the noises don't stop. Right as I get up to go get James my door opens. Speaking of James.

"Angela, do u want to come sit with me?" he asks with a worried look on his face.

I nod my head fast.

He opens the door for me and we walk into his room. He lays on the bed and pays the spot next to him for me. I hesitate but another noise cracks through the sky making me jump. I get under the covers and lay facing away from him.

He moves my shoulder and turns me over so that I'm facing him.

Another boom makes me jump. James jumps too.

"Are u scared?" he whispers.

"yes." I say looking away. I don't like being scared.

"I am too." he says looking at me.

I giggle, I never would've guessed James would be scared of anything.

He smiles. "what are you giggling about?" he says.

"Nothing." I say.

"Ok, I'll give you something to laugh about." he says. Before I can register what he means he jumps ontop of me and starts tickling me.

"James...stop!..I..can't breath!" I say in-between my laughs.

He laughs with me. He tickles me to the point where my sides hurt.

He stops but doesn't get off of me. His legs are on both sides of my torso.

"I love your laugh." he says gazing into my eyes.

I stay silent as he gets closer to me.

"You know, when I had you whipped, it was like I could feel the whip too." he whispers into my ear.

My heartbeat speeds up at how close he is to me. I mean he's hovering over me and I can't escape. Is he gonna hurt me?

"Don't hurt me please." I whimper.

James moves his head so his face is right infront of mine.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Angela, I promise." he says moving his fingertips across my jaw. It's relaxing really.

I feel so relaxed having him so close. Almost like I have no care in the world. He moves his fingertips across my lips and my cheeks.

He takes his hand and cups my cheek.

"I'm going to kiss you." he says.

He holds his face so that his lips are right above mine. So close that if I move up in the slightest way I will hit his lips with mine.

"Do you want to kiss me?" he asks.

I nod slightly so I don't accidentally kiss him even though I kinda do. I've never had a kiss before.

"Go ahead." he says.

I am confused by what he means. What does he mean? Does he want me to kiss him?

"Kiss me." he whispers huskily.

I look into his eyes and see that they almost have a purple tent to them.

I use my elbows to rise up. By just doing that my lips are placed onto his and I feel a pinch in my belly. I close my eyes. My heart beats and my stomach is in knots, I get this feeling, almost like a need for more. I don't know what I want.