Chapter 40

GUYSSSS LOOK AT THIS BLOODY AWESOME COVER 😂😂

AHHHH THIS IS MY FIRST COVER SOMEONE HAS EVER MADE FOR ME. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!

THANK YOU FOR THIS AWESOME COVER , LOVE @Sgsd3D SHE MADE THIS!! AHHH THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!! I AM SO LOVIN' IT (; ❤❤❤❤❤

**************************

I wait for him to say anything as I keep fiddling with his shirt's buttons.

Seconds pass by but he  doesn't say anything. I frown thinking why is he not saying anything?

Slowly and hesitantly, I lift my gaze and lock with his. His blank face giving nothing about what he is thinking.

Then I see a slight twitch of his lips. That overgrown cat is laughing at me! I narrow my eyes at him giving him my best glare and that's do it as he starts chuckling and shaking his head at me.

He sits up and leans against the headboard and I follow his actions but rather than leaning, I sat cross legs infront of him.

He runs his hand through his hairs before sighing and then looks at me,licking his lips.

"Do you want to spend your eternity with me,Lexi?" He asks in a soft tone keeping his blank face. Without hesitation, I answer him firmly.

"Yes..." He smiles at me, his eyes looking at me lovingly.

"I want you to think seriously, sweetheart. Do you know what are you asking? Please think about this." He says in a calm tone, looking at me seriously.

"I had enough time to think about this, Xander. All this time,I was thinking about this. One day, I am going to get old and cranky and have white hair and..." I trail off as his shoulders shake with silent laughter that makes me glare at him. He puts his hands up in surrender motion and motion at me to continue.

"So I was saying , I am going to be old but you will not. You will remain the same for hundred years from now on and more ahead but I will-" He cuts me off suddenly by moving infront of me,his face just inches away from me as he looks me in the eye.

He lifts his hand up and strokes my cheek gently. When he talks again, sincerity and seriousness drips from his voice.

"Without you, there will be no reason for my living. If from hundred years or more ahead from now on, you won't be there then I won't be there also. But you know, you're right. You will get old and I will remain the same and young, ah that will be so..... Not that you won't be beautiful because I know you will make a good old lady but-"

I was staring at his lips when he was saying this. But when his words register in my head, my eyes snap upward and I glare at him. Amusement dances in his eyes as he grins at me, I slap his chest, hardly, pushing him away.

He lays back on the back and laughs loudly, his eyes twinkling as he looks at me.

He is so gorgeous.

I move forward on my hands and knees, trying to be seductive. His laughter ceases as I climb his lap and straddle him, leaning and inching close to his face.

I kiss his neck, his hand coming to bury in my hair while other grabs my waist. I kiss,lick and suck on his sweet spot on the collarbone as a low growl erupts from his chest that encourages me more.

"Xander..." I whisper his name in a low voice,my lips still attacking his neck skin .

"Hmmm?" He murmurs.