Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

As we get to the bed room, Jacob gently  places me onto the bed.

I grab the hem of his shirt & pull him closer to me, craving him.

Finally our lips reattach, for what feels like forever and it becomes passionate.

"I want you." I say in between kisses.

"Now." I whisper, this time lifting his shirt off of him swiftly & tossing it aside.

"So do I." He smirks.

He takes off his pants, and heads over the the night stand to grab a condom, while I'm getting fully undressed.

As he returns, I finish then he removes his boxers.

I lie flat on my back, and gaze deeply into his dreamy brown eyes.

"I can't wait to feel you." He says, pulling me closer to him, making my whole body tingle.

Just seconds later, I can feel his tip, rubbing up against my sweet spot, making me gasp.

"Please don't tease." I breath out, placing a hand on one of his muscular arms.

"As you wish." Was all I heard, as he stuck it in, & began to thrust at a slow pace.

I let out a few light moans in pleasure, god this felt so good.

"Faster." I plead, as he gradually speeds up.

"Oooh yess"

"Right there J" I moan, while he grips onto my hips tightly, locking the spot.

"Oh you like that don't you?" He groans, going harder.

"Yess p please don't stoppp" I yell out.

He's clutching on to my sides and I arch my back in pain & pleasure.

I can feel his thrusts getting deeper, and I know I was going to reach my climax soon.

"Fuckk Audreyy" he groans, as I bite down on my teeth, I was about to release.

"Ohh my godd Jac... I'm about to... I'm gonna.." I shout, just as I came & I closed my eyes in enjoyment.

I can hear him groaning, which I assumed that he came too.

I close my legs & crawl under the covers as I see Jacob disposing the filled condom.

He jumps back into bed wit me, and I lay on top of him.

"Jacob, I really don't want to loose you." I say worriedly.

"What do you mean Aud, I'm right here." He smiles, stroking my hair.

"I know that, but like w what if something happens to you?" I nervously say, looking away.

"Audrey look at me, I love you, and you know that, & nothing is going to happen to me, I promise." He says calmly.

"You can't promise anything Jacob, you never know," I say tearing up.

He's now one of the best things that I ever had.

" It's just that you're the only good thing that has happen to me, and I don't know what I'll do without you." I say while a few tears stream down my face.

It was very emotional to even think about.

"You don't have to worry about that anytime foo because I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere." He says as he wipes my cheek and gives me a quick peck on the lips.

I look up at him and nod. I rest my head on his chest until we both
eventually fall into a deep sleep.

 I rest my head on his chest until we both eventually fall into a deep sleep

No one really knows what's going to happen.
•••
20 reads & 5 votes for the next chapter👀💖