Favourite Girl (A Jason McCann fan fic)

Hey so this book will have a little bit of romance, action, horror, comedy, and sci-fi etc. I'm trying to add a little bit of everything to make it interesting.❤💜

Jason McCann
I'm Jason McCann and I'm 16 years old. I have an older brother named Alex. We live with my mom and dad. Me and my brother Alex are America's most wanted criminals, me being the 1st most wanted.
Me and Alex are in a very dangerous gang, and its dangerous because of 1. The police are after us and 2. America's second most wanted gang , The savage kings, are after us. I met these two twin girls who are willing to put their lives in danger just to save me. One of them ended up in my gang. She's really fun to commit crime with. She's like a best guy friend I've always wanted. The other is the girlfriend I've always wanted. She always wants to cuddle, go shopping or go for a walk.

Alisa Storm(JustinBieber422 I put you in the story!💜❤Yeah this is you)
I'm Alisa Storm and I'm 15 years old. I have a sister who's a few minutes older than me. I'm just an ordinary girly girl who's popular. One day I met him. Jason McCann. He was the cutest boy in the world, but I was not so found of the things he does. He's influencing my sister big time, who's probably more in love with him than me.

Lisa Storm
I'm Lisa Storm and I'm 15 years old. My sister Alisa and I have a very ordinary life. Until we met this boy, I fell in love with him big time. He's my everything. Until I ended up in his gang and everything changed. This is nothing like a romantic story. This is gangster love.