Love is Blind

Jason's POV

"I'm Jason McCann. No one messes with me and gets away with it." I said as I wiped my tears away.

"Good." Lisa said as she looked out the window.

Urgh I'm so stupid, I can't believe I attacked her. It's a good thing she watches a lot of movies,or else I would've accidentally killed her.

"So? You coming with a plan now? Right." I asked.

"No Jason." She replied.

"WHY THE HECK NOT!?" I yelled.

"Because I have to rest. I'm in hospital." She said calmly.

"YEAH SO!?YOU DIDN'T DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN!" I yelled again.

"It doesn't work that way." She said as she looked me in the eye.

"IT DOES!! YOU ARE HERE JUST SITTING WHEN ALISA IS KIDNAPPED!! YOU KNOW HOW SELFISH THAT MAKES YOU!? YOU KNOW WHAT!? I WISH YOU WERE BRAIN DAMAGED! I WISH ALEX BEAT THE CRAP PUT OF YOU AND YOU DIED BECAUSE YOU'RE USELESS!!" I blurted.

She looked hurt. A tear fell out of her eye.

"YOU THINK I'M NOT TRYING!?I'M NOT THE ONE WHO BEAT MYSELF UP YOU KNOW!!" She screamed as she cried.

"YEAH WELL YOU SHOULD'VE PROTECTED YOURSELF!" I yelled.

She looked down and started crying again.

"Lisa-" I began.

"Get out Jason." She whispered.

"Fine. Stay here with your selfish ways!" I said harshly as I went out the door as slammed it LOUDLY with tears streaming out of my eyes like crazy.

Maybe Alex was right. She deserved worse of a beating than he actually gave her.

Alisa's POV

"See? You saw my sister. Now please let me go!" I begged.

"Nope. You're our plan B." Simon said.

"Plan B is AFTER plan A you know." I said.

"Are you trying to get smart with me?" Simon asked.

I sighed. And then started crying.

"Would you stop crying already!?" Simon yelled.

"Please, please. I'll do anything you want just please let me go." I begged.

"Just shut up." Simon said.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"IF YOU DONT SHUT UP RIGHT NOW I SWEAR I'LL-" he stopped and punched a wall.

"You're scaring me." I said.

He untied me and then grabbed me and started dragging me with my hair.

"Ahh!!" I screamed.

He probably didn't even care. Then at a staircase he pushed me down the stairs and I fell hard.
It felt like forever. I kept rolling over and over and over, breaking a lot of bones in the process. When I reached the bottom my whole body ached.
Simon took a picture of me at the bottom. I probably looked terrible right now.

I wonder what Lisa is doing right now.

Jason's POV

I recieved a text and checked it. It was from Simon. It was a picture of Alisa all hurt at the bottom of a staircase.

He pushed her down the stairs!? That evil psychopath!!I have to do something because soon...very soon. She'll be dead. We don't want that.

"Still thinking about Alisa?" Asked a voice that snapped me out of my thoughts.