Needs

Jason's POV

"Oh and afterschool. Everyone must be here. In this very room." Alex said.

Lisa, Ryan, Chaz and Alfredo left.

"DUDE WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!? DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD YOU SLAPPED HER!!?" I asked. I was so mad at Alex for hitting her. He had absolutely no right to do that.

"YES I KNOW AND I THINK I SHOULDVE HIT HER HARDER!" Alex yelled.

"What do you have against her?" I asked.

"She wants something from you." He replied.

"Enough about this okay?" I said.

"No. We both know that I'm right." Alex said.

"No dude. Her and her twin sister are..."

Before I could finish Alex cut me out.

"Oh so you like HER and her TWIN SISTER!?" He asked.

"Its complicated okay?" I said.

"No it's not. You should stay away from them." Alex said.

"Well I can't do that because now she's in our gang. And you should apologise to her." I said.

"I'm going to give her a beating!" Alex said.

"No dude no. Don't-" I began.

"Dont tell me what to do. Last time I checked I'm the older brother! And you know what, I don't have time for this. I've got to go and get ready for school. It's 04:00 am." Alex said as he walked out the room to go get a shower. I texted Alisa to check on Lisa.

Me :
Yo Alisa.
Is Lisa okay?

No response. Oh well. She's probably still asleep. Which is what I should be doing instead of worrying.

I drifted off to sleep after some time.

Alisa's POV

All my single ladies
All my single la-

I took Lisa's phone and silenced it. Then i clicked on "alarmtones" and changed it to "Super Bass" by Nicki Minaj.

That's more like it.

"What? What are you doing with my phone?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing." I said. "And forget about your phone, what happened last night. OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CHEEK ITS ALL BLUE AND PURPLE AND RED OH MY GOSH!!"

Yeah I know. I'm a bit too dramatic.

"Nothing." She said. "We managed to bust Jason out of jail."

I smiled.

"Good. So now you are promising me to never do anything like that ever." I said.

"Okay." She said while looking down.

I gently touched her bruised cheek and she flinched.

"Ow." She said.

"What happened? Who hit you?" I asked.

"Nothing happened. Now are you gonna go take a shower so I can do the beds or you wanna keep asking irrelevant questions." She asked.

"I wanna keep asking irrelevant questions. What happened to you?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"You never tell me anything." I said.

"I never tell anyone anything and that's fine by me." She said as she walked out the room to take a shower.