Alex's face

Alisa's POV

What is Lisa's problem? She thinks she's all that. It's a good thing we aren't in the same chemistry period. And its another good thing that I'll be in the same class as Jason.

I walked in the chemistry class. I'm in such a bad mood. I sat right at the back.

Jason, Ryan and Chaz walked towards me.

"Hey, you okay?" Jason asked.

"I don't know why you like that chic. She's nothing but trouble." I said.

"Are you talking about Lisa? Isn't she your sister?" Chaz asked.

"Of course they're sister's you dumb head. They look exactly the same." Ryan said.

"Alisa, she's your sister." Jason said.

"I wish she wasn't." I said.

"Ohhhhhh buuuurrrrrnnnn." Ryan and Chaz said in unison.

"It wasn't a diss. I was just stating the truth." I said.

"You two need to sort things out." Jason said.

"She has to fix things. I did nothing wrong." I said.

"You turned on her when she needed you the most." Jason said.

"She never needs me. And. She never tells me anything." I said.

"You know how she's like." Jason said.

"She better change her attitude or else." I said.

Jason didn't say anything.

"Are you picking her side now!?" I asked shocked.

"Well...you DID leave her and you're the reason she's going to boarding school." Jason said.

"What!? You're unbelievable you know that!" I yelled.

He looked at the floor. The teacher walked in.

"Please sit down class. Now today we will be seperating things using the chromatographic method." He said.

"Havent we learnt this...like back in seventh grade?"I asked myself.

Jason and Ryan and Chaz walked away to their own tables and sat down.

Good. I don't wanna see Jason's face again.

Jason's POV

"What!? You're unbelievable you know that!" She yelled. I looked at the floor.

The teacher walked in.

"Please sit down class. Now today we will be seperating things using the chromatographic method." He said.

I walked to my table and Ryan and Chaz sat somewhere else. I mean I didn't mean to make Alisa mad. What I said was true though.

Urgh I can't stand this. I'm bailing. (When people bail in class it either means they are falling on the floor or it means they are going to make up and excuse to get out of class, the bathroom, to ask another teacher something, to drink water etc.)

"Yo. I need the bathroom?" I asked the teacher.

"Go." He replied.

I stood up and started strolling to the bathroom. While I was walking I recieved a text from Alex.

Alex :
Police are at my school.
Yours too.
Take cover and pull the fire alarm.
Actually no. Tell Lisa to do it.