Don't worry

Lisa's POV
I stormed right out of there and went to the bus. I don't even care about Alisa anymore. She always got what she wanted and I'm sick of it.
It she was the one who brought a gun home she wouldn't be going to boarding school. She'd probably be grounded for only one week and that's all.
I sat at the back of the bus as usual. People were looking at me and I knew what they were thinking.

"What happened to your cheek." Someone asked.

"Something." I said as I look out the window.

"Lisa..." that person said as they sat next to me.

"Dude, just go away before I do something I regret." I said.

"But-" before he could add anymore words, the schools most annoying jerk came.

"You heard her, go away." He said. The person walked away and he sat next to me.

"Brandon. What do you want now?" I asked.

"My best friend Austin wanted me to deliver a message to Alisa."he said.

"So has that got anything to do with me?" I asked.

"Yes because she's your sister and I have no idea where she is right now." Brandon said.

"Okay so that's not my problem." I replied.

"You're so cute when you're all feisty." He said as his hand stroked my cheek. I harshly pulled his hand off.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I said.

"So that Jason guy...he got out of prison huh." Brandon said.

This guy is testing me hey.

I stayed silent.

"Do you know. The police are after you, and Jason and his brother and those two other dudes at school and some other guy." Brandon said.

"Good. Good for the police." I said.

"Hey what happened to your cheek?" He asked as he touched my cheek and pressed on it before I could stop him.

"Ow!!" I screamed. "Stop!"

I pulled his hand away.

"Did you hit a wall?" He asked.

Stupid.

"Yes. Now go away." I said.

"Wow you really must be stupid to just hit a wall." He laughed.

Look who's talking.

"Anyways...I brought you some chocolate." He said as he took out chocolate from his bag.

"I'm on a diet." I said.

"Since when?" He asked.

"Since now." I replied.

"Just...keep this." He said as he put the chocolate into my bag forcibly.

The bus stopped meaning we have arrived at school.

Good grief. I wanna gonna kill that guy.

"Looks like our time together has expired." He said.

IT EXPIRED THE MOMENT I MET YOU!

"See you later princess." He said as he kissed me on the cheek and stood up to go catch up with his friends.

Ew! And did he just call me princess. If I ever see him again I WILL make him regret that.

I got up and out of the bus and headed towards the school. I walked inside and went to my locker. I saw Alisa there. I gave her a death glare and walked away from her.
I then bumped into someone.