Favourite Girl

12 dayz later***********

Lisa's POV

Tomorrow will be my last day around before I go to boarding school. I was outside Jason's yard with the rest of the gang, we were all practising for who knows what.

"Alex....I'm tired. We've been practising for 8 hours now. And where's Jason anyways." I complained as I dodged a brick that was thrown at me by Ryan.

"You will NOT be able to survive solo if your fighting and defence skills are no perfect. And Jason went to go take care of something." Alex said as he threw a knife right into a bullseye point. "Can you do THAT?"

I stepped forward and took a knife out. I aimed at the bullseye. I threw the knife but I missed terrible and shot a window next door.

Alex shook his head and put his Palm on his forehead.

I heard screaming and I looked at the direction of the screams. I saw a girl about my age being dragged my the hair. Jason was the one dragging her by the hair.

"What should i do with her?" Jason asked in an annoyed tone.

"Basement." Alex said.

"Alex? What's...no please let me go..." she girl said between sobs.

I kinda felt sorry for her but I now knew better than to interfere in Alex's business. Jason dragged the girl into the house. I looked back at Alex.

"She's my worst enemies girlfriend. I'm gonna get back at him." Alex said.

"Oh." I absentmindedly replied.

I felt a very sore sting on my arm. I looked at it and saw a knife.

"Sorry." Chaz said.

"It's all Good." I replied with a laugh. Even though I felt like my arm was cut open with an axe.

I slowly walked to the bathroom and grabbed some tissues and bandages and started working on my arm. I heard screaming from a distance.
I finished with my arm and washed my hands. Then I went to the basement out of curiosity. The girl was there tied up to a chair.

"Hi." I said not knowing what to say.

"Are they gonna kill me?" She asked as she cried.

"Honestly. I don't know, Alex is insane. All of them are insane." I said.

"Please...please I'm hungry. They are gonna starve me here. Please help me." She said.

"I wish I could help but I have to go to boarding school tomorrow. But I'll see if i can get you anything in the fridge." I said.

I walked out the basement and into the kitchen. I found Alfredo there chugging a carton of milk. I went to the fridge.

"Did Alex allow you to take a break?" I asked.

"N.a. I told him I needed the bathroom." Fredo said. I laughed.

I grabbed some chicken wings from the fridge and heated them up. I then took them out the microwave and walked to the basement.

"Here you go." I said as I gave the girl some wings.

"Thank you so much. What's your name?" She asked me.

"I'm Lisa. And you?" I asked.

"Alicia." She replied as she ate her wings.

"Nice to meet you." I said. "Um...please hurry up. Alex is going to get suspicious and he'll kill me if he found out I gave you food."