18 hours

Jason's POV

"Urgh that idiot!! When I get my hands on him I swear I'm going to kill him!!" I yelled in frustration.

"I think you should calm down now." Lisa said with a blank expression on her face while she's busy on my laptop.

I stayed silent and took a deep breath.

"You're not gonna like this..." Lisa said while she's typing like a maniac.

"What? What happened?" Fredo asked.

"Our parents have gone mad. We're reported missing and the police are searching for us high and low." She said.

"They're gonna arrest us if they find us because of that escape." Jason said.

"They know our parents now. Oh look...my mom is calling me." Lisa said.

"No wait don't answer th-" I yelled but it was too late.

"Hello?" Lisa said.

"PUT THAT PHONE DOWN!!" I yelled at her.

"Wait what?" She asked the person on the phone.

Alfredo must've read my mind when he stopped the car without me telling me.
I quickly got out and opened the door at the backseat. I took Lisa's phone from her and threw it very hard out the door of anger and the screen smashed into a million pieces.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" She yelled.

I slapped her right through the face.

"I TOLD YOU TO HANG UP!! THEY COULD TRACK OUR LOCATION AS SOON AS YOU PICKUP!!" I yelled at her.

She just looked at me. Blank expression still.

I don't even care if she's hurt or if i hurt her feelings. She should've listened to me.

I closed the door and Fredo started driving again. Lisa sat on one end and started doing whatever on her phone and I'm sat very far from her and looked out the window.

Mom's POV

"You better start explaining young man!" I heard Pattie yell at Austin (Alex.).

I've been waiting outside the waiting room waiting to see Lisa. Her father was else where. Who knows where?

"Mom it was his fault okay!?" Austin yelled.

"Dont speak to your mother like that." I interfered.

"This is none of your business." Austin said.

"AND YOU'VE LOST YOUR MANNERS AS WELL!!" Pattie screamed.

I sighed and I walked towards Lisa's hospital room.

I wonder what happened to her. I know she didn't fall down the stairs and she's lying. I'll ask her when she's ready.

I walked into the hospital room and saw a trail blood on the floor. I slowly followed it only to find the Docter lying lifeless on the floor.

I screamed.

"What's going on?" I heard Pattie say with worry. She gasped when she saw the view.

"AUSTIN GET SECURITY!!" Pattie yelled.

"Wait a minute...where's Lisa?!" I asked now noticing that my daughter wasn't there.

"Dont worry. I'll find her or something. She must be here somewhere." Pattie said as she walked out the room to started searching for Lisa.

I Kneeled down near the Docter.

"Its okay. Just breath. Don't go into the light." I said.

She looked at me weakly.