Disaster

Lisa's POV

We arrived at the party after a good solid 20 minutes. Good thing Lexi doesnt live very far from my house.

When we arrived the place was crazy. I looked at the time and it was 20:01. We were a bit late. The party started 15 minutes ago but that was a good thing anyways.

We knocked on the door.

"Yo yo yo wassup ma homies!!" Max said as he opened the door. "Come on in." He said.

When we went inside the place was crazy. I've never been to a party before but I know from the movies that its about to get down.

"COME ON!!! PEOPLE ARE DANCING AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE!!" Alisa said as she started dancing.

"Um...I'm gonna go...get some drinks. If that's okay." I said as I slowly walked to the table right in the middle of the place. It was quite dark outside and the way people were fallinging into the swimming pool was hilarious. Good thing the sliding door right in front of me was there.

Someone bumped into me.

"Oh Lisa!!!" Jason said. "Wassup Shawty?"

"Um...first party. That's watsup." I said.

"And you are just standing here? While people are turning up!?" Jason asked.

"Youre drunk already?" I said with a laugh. He playfully punched me on the arm.

"My mom would kill me." Jason said. "Now come on." He said as he dragged me with him to the dance floor.

I stood there very still. He laughed.

"DUDE! You don't get out much do ya? Come on. Show me your best moves." Jason said.

"Urgh whatever.I've got skill. I'll show you." I said as I started dancing.

"Yes Lisa Slay!" I heard Lexi say.

"Heeeeyyy!!" I said while dancing. Jason came as well and started dancing behind me.

I was feeling in. I walked to the table and stuffed some food into my mouth. And then chugged down some drinks!

"PIIIIZZZZZAAAAA!!!" someone said louder than the music as they walked in with pizza.

I ran to them and took 2938293 slices and stuffed them into my mouth.

Jason laughed. He was dying of laughter. He was literally rolling on the floor laughing.

"Oh my gosh I've always wanted to do this." I said. I ran to the table and I jumped on top of it. Splitting it into two. People were around me chanting " Lisa Lisa Lisa Lisa."

"Whoooooooooo!!" I said as I stood up and started dancing again.
If I had known parties were this amazing i would've went partying ever weekend.

Alisa's POV

"COME ON!!! PEOPLE ARE DANCING AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE!!" I said to Lisa.

" Um...I'm gonna go...get some drinks. If that's okay." She said as she walked away.

Your loss.

I walked towards the dance floor and danced my heart out. I love parties like crazy.

"Yo Alisa!" Someone said. It was that nerd boy from earlier.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy!!" I said.

"Awesome party we've got going on here." He said.

"Yes." I replied.