RUN

Lisa's POV

"Alex, let her go..." Jason said.

Alex moved his arm from my neck and put it around my waist. I gasped in a lot of air. I was breathing very loudly.

"You're seriously pointing a gun at me?" Alex said with a smirk. Jason's face stayed firm. He looked angry, but calm. I know it doesn't make sense but that's how it is.

Ryan and Chaz were both watching in fear standing behind Jason. Alfredo was busy on his phone. I wish Alex would move that gun away from my head though.

"Whats going on here?" Asked my Docter with wide eyes.

Alex didn't even hesitate and he shot her within the second she stepped through the door. I gasped. This guy is physco.

"Dude, please just leave her alone. We have a crisis here." Jason said.

Alex laughed.

"Jason, stop being a stupid child and put your gun down or else she gets it." Alex said with a smirk.

Jason put his gun down slowly. Alex pointed the gun at Jason. Jason put his hands in the air.

"Do your worst" Jason said. Alex put his gun down and pushed me onto the floor. He turned to me.

"Oh I will." Alex said. He kicked me on the ribcage AGAIN. I tried to stand up but he pushed me back and I fell on my back.

Jason went to Alex and punched him in the face. Alex pushed Jason back and he fell as well.

I was panicking now. Alex threw a punches at Jason.

"JUSTIN AND AUSTIN!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?" We all turned our heads and saw Jason's mother.

They stopped fighting and got off each other immediately.

"Sorry mom." Alex said angrily as he walked out the room.

"Well...I've...got. to go...do something..." Ryan said.

"Yeah...is it that thing I also wanna do?" Chaz asked.

"Yeah it is. What a coincidence. Let's not be late for that thing. Bye." Ryan said.

Terrible movie lines.

"Justin...care to explain?" Mrs Mallete said.

"It was a misunderstanding. Besides...he was beating ME up. You should be asking HIM what happened." Jason said.

"Yes maybe I should." Mrs Mallete said as she walked out the room.

"Jason...why does your mom call you Justin?" I asked.

"Thats personal." He said. I sighed and then looked away. He walked up to me and helped me up.

"I think we should go." Jason said.

"Go where?" I asked.

"-We should go save Alisa." Alfredo said.

I forgot he was there.

"But how?" I asked.

"You're a techno geek aren't you?" Jason asked.

"I'm a science geek. I don't know much about technology though." I corrected.

"Same thing. Come on lets go before people suspect that I killed this Docter." Jason said.

Forgot about her as well. He took my hand and started walking. I resisted.

"Wait Jason. I don't think this is a good idea." I said. He stopped pulling.

"Well why not?" He asked.