16

"The things we lost in the fire"

Scott grabbed Rhodey as a Giant, laughing fanatically.

"Holy shit!" Peter yelled, stepping back.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now." Rhodey said, trying to fly out of his grip.

"I guess that's the signal," Steve said, and they began to run towards the quinjet.

"Way to go, tic-tac!" Sam yelled in delight.

"Give me back my Rhodey," Tony muttered, frowning. Sam suddenly kicked him from the sky and Scott threw Rhodey away.

"I got him!" Peter yelled, using his webs to slow Rhodey.

Scott kicked a truck towards T'Challa, but Vision dropped from the sky, protecting the king. The truck split apart around Vision. T'Challa looked away to see Bucky and Steve running, and began to follow them.

Scott broke the wing off of an aeroplane, using it as a weapon. He swung it at Tony, but he dodged it, causing it to burst into flames.

"Okay. Anybody on our side hiding any shocking, and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestions." Tony asked, looking around at his team.

"You want to get to them? You got to go through me." Scott said, standing in front of T'Challa. He kicked the crates T'Challa was crouched on, but T'Challa jumped off in time. Scott reached down to him, but Rhodey began to shoot at him and Peter swung webs around his arms and kicked Scott in the face.

As Scott swung his arms around the fight Peter and Rhodey, Clint began to shoot arrows at T'Challa, but they all missed or deflected off of his suit.

"We haven't met yet. I'm Clint." Clint introduced himself, turning his bow into a baton.

"I don't care." T'Challa shaded him and began to claw at him.

Rhodey continued to fire every weapon he had at Scott, but Scott just hit him out of the air. As he went to return to the air, Rhodey noticed Steve and Bucky running towards the quinjet. He began to fly after them, but Wanda used her magic to force him into an aeroplane.

Peter climbed onto Scott's mask, peeking at him through the eye holes.

"Get off," Scott muttered, flinging Peter away. Vision curled into a ball and rammed into Scott, causing him to stumble back.

T'Challa elbowed Clint in the face, distracting him enough to run after Steve and Bucky.

Vision changed his density to fly through Scott to get to Steve and Bucky.

"Something just flew in me!" Scott cried, distressed as Vision flew through him. Vision passed through Scott, and shot a laser at a pillar near the entrance, causing it to fall over the entrance. Wanda used her magic to lift the pillar up but was forced to drop it as Rhodey sent sound waves at her.

Wand doubled over, screaming and Vision immediately dropped to her aid. Pietro's head perked up as he heard the screaming.

"That's Wanda!" He yelled and in an instant, they were next to her. Ella used her powers to fling Rhodey away, relieving Wanda.

"Pietro... you came!" Wanda smiled, seeing her brother. "What about..." She looked at the translucent being next to her brother.

"Ella! You're alive!" She reached forward, but her hand went through Ella. Vision held a look of surprise as he watched the little girl.

"Why can't we touch you? Ella?" he asked, reaching out also, but for his hand to go through her.

"Hey..." Ella was about to answer, but explosions from the fight. "I really missed you guys, but the fight is still happening. We... I have to help." She looked to Pietro, who held his sister's hand.