\\ Dee \\

Kay, I used all the lyrics for Right My Wrongs so now I'm using "In Check" off his new album lol.

Sometimes I forget,

Sometimes you gotta put me in check, yeah

13
○●○

"Dee, if you don't hold still

"Dee, if you don't hold still..." Kayla said, before puttin her hand on my jaw to correct my head. I sighed loudly, we've been at this for twenty minutes. I don't even need to wear so much makeup, it was just the game. But since I was meetin up with Zay, Kayla felt the need to get me all glammed up.

"Bruh..." I said, "What are you even doin?" She's been messin with my face, she betta not make me look foolish.

"Your eyebrows." She answered, and she  I raised an eyebrow at her, she said, "I'm just fillin them in a little. Stop playin, or I'll give you some Drake eyebrows."

"Do that and you gone catch this fade, sis."

Kayla smirked, and looked at Flau'Jae who was laying on her bed. Raye was in the bathroom. "What time is it, Flau?"

"5:25." The game started at six.

"And there," Mikayla stepped back so Flau could see me, "What do ya think?"

I was a little nervous, cuz Kayla was known to sometimes overdue it on makeup. But when Flau'Jae smiled, I felt the nervousness melt away.

"Okayy Kay, you got Dee lookin like a snack," She gushed, getting off of her bed to come stand next to her.

Mikayla flipped her long braids over her shoulder, "I do work magic, don't I?"

Flau laughed while I rolled my eyes, feelin my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out, it was a text from Zay.

Zay😈: comin to the game tonight right?

I smiled.

Me: yeahh...yo sista draggin me there.

Zay😈: 😂

Me: good luck tonight, fam.

Zay😈: u know we gonna win

Me: u betta or else we can't be friends no more

Zay😈: Alrighty Dee. See u soon ❤

I put my phone down, a weird but fluttery feeling gatherin in my chest. I looked up to see Kayla starin at me, and I fixed my face before she could see my grin.

"What's got you all teethy?" She asked, leanin her head to the side with an expecting look on her face.

I snorted, "Nothin."