\\ Dee \\

Still tryna lay up with somethin

Can't believe I just said that

17
○●○

We were all sittin in Flau's living room, playin UNO on Saturday

We were all sittin in Flau's living room, playin UNO on Saturday. Roscoe was all happy cuz he just two-plus Raye and stood up, startin to do his dance. Raye smacked her lips, collecting her cards while Kayla cheered him on. I just laughed to myself. They mad goofy.

"Man, sit down." Raye said, rolling her eyes.

"Why? You mad?" He smirked, then he started chanting, "Why you mad? Why you mad?"

"It's okay Raye, I got you sis," Flau said, with a sneaky smile.

Roscoe stopped and looked at her with wide eyes, "Wait what?"

"Ohh, you scured now Roscoe?" I asked, puttin extra emphasis on 'scared' with my accent.

"What you got?" Roscoe asked Flau seriously.

Flau'Jae shrugged innocently, slowly pullin her card from her pile. Everybody leaned in to see what she had, especially Roscoe who was tryna lean over Kayla to see better but she shoved him back.

"Boy if you don't get yo hot breath off of me!"

I snorted a chuckle, and Flau finally put her card down. It was a reverse.

Roscoe looked at the card and smacked his lips, shakin his head, "Man, I thought it was somethin serious. What's a reverse gonna do to-"

"Four plus, bitch!" Raye shouted, puttin down a four-plus card. Roscoe stared at it with wide eyes while they rest of us started cackling. I swear, he pulled the funniest facial expressions.

"Sorry Roscoe, but you just got dethroned. Can't call you king no more." Flau'Jae laughed.

Roscoe sat down on his seat, pouting.

"Why you mad?" Raye shot back.

He shook his head, standin up again, "Imma go get some food." He said, making his way across the living room and over to the kitchen.

"Don't you start raiding my fridge, Roscoe!" Flau'Jae called after him. We heard the fridge open, and the sounds of Roscoe dropping somethin too. Flau'Jae got up and raced into kitchen, "What I say? I told you not to-"

They started fighting and I chuckled before focusin back on the game. "What's the color?"

"Red." Raye said, and I put down a red one.

"So, where's Zay at?" Raye asked.

I shrugged, "Basketball practice. I'm meetin him later on, tho."