Chapter 7

Chapter Seven

Carlos's Pov

He's laughing and smiling this is rare for Jay but seeing him happy makes me happy. I then get a text from Jane "Paused the game" I said while texting her back. He and Evan groan and lay down on his bed talking while staring at the ceiling.

"My mom is going on a trip to visit Cinderella" she texts me.

"Can I come by your dorm in a bit is Lonnie there" I text her back.

"She's on a date with Chad" she texts back.

I then leave my room to go see her and check the time it was only 9:17 and curfew was at 10:00 I only had 43 minutes and it took 3 minutes to get to here room.

Mal's POV

I run into Chad and Lonnie on my way back to my dorm they were going on a date. I open my dorm room and found Evie sketching and Doug skewing dresses. Most Likely for the Royal Cotillion but I didn't wanna make anyone more stressed or angry so I went to bed.

But I had a dream more like a sequences of memories...

Memories of Ben.

My dreams of him, first meeting him falling in love with him, kissing him.

Jay's POV

I wake up with a controller in my hands and Evan next to me and look to see if Carlos was here. He wasn't but then he walks in a minute later from taking Dude on a walk.

"What happened?" I ask while pulling chunks of Pizza out of my hair.

"When I came back from Jane's we ordered Pizza and played video games all night" He said while combing his dark brown hair.

"I liked your hair better before" I said as he gets his comb stuck and I have to help him get it out.

"Mal changes her hair and no says anything" he argued.

"Dude chill I say as I hit him in the arm" to think me and Mal used to bully this kid back on the Isle.

Evie's POV

I wake up and get a little bit of hair in my mouth and I yawned and when I saw my reflection I died. I quickly ran into the bathroom showered, fixed my hair put on a blue dress with a red heart necklace. I headed to breakfast to meet up with Doug, Lonnie and sadly Chad.

"How was last night you two?" I asked Lonnie and Chad. They both blushed "It was amazing Chad took me to this nice restaurant and we kissed under the stars".

It made me kinda jealous every one had couple goals except for me. The dance was next month lately all me and Doug do is design dresses.

Evie
I've been in love and lost my senses
Spinning through the town
Sooner or later, the fever ends
And I wind up feeling down
I need a man who'll take a chance
On a love that burns hot enough to last
So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls

"Evie" Lonnie said interrupting my moment.

"Shhh" I tell her as I stand on the table.

Evie
Oh! I wanna dance with
Crowd
somebody
Evie
I wanna feel the heat with
Crowd
somebody
Evie
Yeah! I wanna dance with
Crowd
somebody
Evie
With somebody who loves me

Jane's POV

     During algebra I noticed a guy looking at me. Dirty blonde and gray eyes he was extremely hot. Too hot for me though but that's why I like Carlos. He likes me no matter what even though I stole the magic wand.