Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

Mal's POV

     Ben walks up to me at my locker "I have a surprise for you".

He then walks me to my surprise with my eyes closed.

I open my eyes and see my surprise and it's a scooter and it's in my favorite color purple.

"What!"

"Oh my god Ben you got me a scooter!" I then hug him tight.

The bell rings and we head out our separate ways.

****
Me and Ben go on a walk and bump into Evie discussing an appointment for Lonnie.

"Hey guys" I say as she Lonnie, and Jane look up.

"Hey somebody is looking more princess" Jane tells me and Ben is looking the other way.

"Me as Princess doesn't match half the council doesn't agree"

"Princess Mal has a nice ring to it"

My eyes turn green but I quickly close them.

"You went from being the girl from the isle and now you might be princess" Lonnie says. It's overwhelming so I ran out of there.

I didn't know who to go to and talk to all I wanted to do was scream I walk into Carlos room and talk to him.

"Don't you ever miss screaming at people and just making them run away from you?"

"Not really" is all he says as Dude barks and wants me to pet him.

"It's just that this is all too much for me"

"Lately I feel like you're the only one I can talk to" he says to me.

"Why's that?" I ask and he closes his laptop screen.

"This guy who likes Jane is working with her on a project and she didn't even want my help"

"Ben makes me really angry right now and I have to cook our special planned lunch that I planned ages ago"

"That stinks"

"I like him but it's to hard to date him right now"

"Same with Jane"

"Love should be when your heartbeats out of your chest because you're so happy"

"I feel that when I'm with you" he says but I didn't hear him at the moment.

"What was that?"

"Feel my heartbeat" he tells me I recluntantly walk over and place my hand on his chest. I can feel it moving and we end up looking each other in the eyes.

"Well I gotta get going" I say stoping our moment"

I walk back to my room pacing the room and then my eyes turn green. Then I started singing the song that I sing when I have to make a decision.