Trip

So we currently have my (only) cousin over who flew in from Ukraine to stay with us for a month. She's just two days short of 19 years old.

Well she's QUITE immature for her age. Not in the way that she acts childish by giggling, skipping around, etc (that's what I do). No, she pretends she knows everything and is the queen of the world. Which, in my experience, shows that one has simply not seen enough of life to realize that you know NOTHING.

But anyways, sure, it's nice having her around. She's a sorta barrier between my parents and I for the time being.

But this trip we're on, it's just my Dad, her and me. Usually my Dad isn't too mean, but simply completely forbids me from saying anything at all to him since "I annoy him", and then afterwards says how boring the trip was, all thanks to me being utterly boring, and how much he disliked being with me XD

Well now that we have my cousin, I can talk to my Dad and he doesn't really do anything about it *evil laugh*. But I have to talk to them both all the time because, I kid you not, I am the most "adult" of us three.

Here's an example: we get out of the bus for lunch break. There are three restaurants. They stand around, look around, say morning. I ask, "what do you guys want to eat?". Answers: "I don't know" "what do you guys want to eat?". We do this for like five minutes. Finally I decipher their hyrogliphs and say, "So I understand you both most want to go to Subway, right?". And they both say I'm right. *sigh*.

My cousin is... well she's ok. She won't say a rude word. Mostly. She'll just act rude, but talk all nice and innocent. What I hate though, is that this exact type of fake person is my least favorite in the universe.

But now I'm just complaining without reason. As I said, it's nice having her around. (Except for the part that she, like the rest of my friends, has taken to calling me "Mom"). Now, I don't mind it from my friends, but this girl is so much older; she should know better than make me feel like an old lady XD

What made me create this rant though: my Dad picked sides, and the side he picked is hers. It makes sence of course; they're so simmilar! Lol.

Well at first I thought I was being too clingy and imagining things. But he just constantly seems so biased towards her. Constantly saying how I should treat her better, how she should completely stop being nice to me (even though she literally isn't in the first place). Well anyways, I thought he was just being nice and treating her as a guest, which I can understand. But anyways I asked him about it. And now just... well judge for yourself.

"....why?"
"Because she's family!"

...so... ok... I guess his daughter is not his family, so he must put me down every chance he gets to make her feel more welcome... ok then...

Well whatever. It's not like I'm exactly excited for her to leave anyways. Still nice having a barrier. But still, I miss my friends so much and would rather spend time with them... XD