1. A special mission

Hidan's POV

I had just finished my sacrifice when I heard a loud voice. "Hidan I have a mission for you", it boomed. "Yes what would you like me to do Jashin-sama?", I reply. "There is another Jashinist traveling through the land of fire, I want you to recruit them into your organization". I nod my head. "Yes I will go and find them, Jashin-sama". My room fell silent and I left to go and find Pein. I wondered who it was going to be, were they gonna be like me. Were they as devoted to Jashin-sama as I. I knocked on leader-sama's door and waited for a response. "Come in", called a voice from inside. I opened the door and stepped inside. "Hidan what is it that you want?", Pein asks. "Jashin-sama gave me a mission to go and find another Jashinist and to recruit them into the Akatsuki", I say. Pein doesn't reply, just sits there thinking. "I will allow it but you will be responsible for this new member, unless they are actually useful". I nod and let myself out. I head to my room and fall asleep on my bed. I was so exhausted from all of the sacrifices today.

I woke up to a loud banging on my bedroom door. "Hidan get up we need to go, Pein said you have a mission that I need to help you with", Kakuzu says. I groan and get up. "Come on lets go". I walk out of my room and slam the door behind me. I can't waste any time on this mission, I will find them and bring them back to the base. I will not let Jashin-sama down, I will do this.

Your POV

"Hey (Y/n) wake up", Hana says. I slowly open my eyes only to be met with her bright blue ones. "Whats up Sis?", I ask. "I'm really hungry", she says rubbing her stomach. I ruffle her blonde hair and she scowls at me. "Your so cute", I giggle. She crosses her arms and looks away, hiding her blush. She was only seven but she was so stubborn. Her hair was tied back into two pigtails, she was just the cutest thing. "Hey Hana can you brush my hair?". She smiles and nods at me pulling a hairbrush from her bag, she begins to run it through my (h/l) (h/c) hair. "You have such beautiful hair sister", she giggles. "Not as beautiful as yours". I can tell she is blushing again. I stand up and adjust my clothes, a short, sleeveless black dress, with fish net tights and ninja sandals. Hana wore a light blue dress, red ribbons tying her pig tails and ninja sandals. "Are you ready to go?", I ask. She nods and reaches up to hold my hand. I sling my black and red scythe across my back and we journey towards the hidden leaf. When we arrive there the guards just stare at me, slightly drooling. "Hey Miss what can I do for you?", one says failing to flirt. I put on a fake smile and giggle. "Well me and my sister were stopping by to do some shopping". They nod and let you walk right in. Idiots, the lot of them, letting their hormones get the best of them, anyone could sneak into the village as long as they had a pair of tits. "Sister why were those men staring at you?", Hana asks. "Well they have taken an interest to my body", I reply. She stays silent as she thinks. "So they they want to have sex with you?". "That is correct". "Humans are so strange", Hana giggles. "They sure are".

It has been a couple of hours of shopping and I duck into an alleyway to fit in a quick sacrifice. An old man was sitting there, I taped his mouth shut and enjoyed the pain. Several minutes later I returned to Hana and we went to go get dangos. "I like the dangos here", she giggles. "Yes they are very sweet". I leave her at the table and went to buy a few more for the road. While walking out of the hidden leaf I sensed something. I didn't know whether it was bad or not, it was just... strange. We walked down the dark road and stopped when we heard foot steps behind us. I pulled my scythe from my back and got into battle stance. "Why are you following us!", I call. Two men step into the light. "We need you to come with us", a silver haired one says. "Sister what do they want?", Hana asks, hiding behind me. "I'm not sure, do not worry Jashin-sama will protect you". She nods and steps back. "Jashin-sama spoke of you, he wishes that you join the Akatsuki", he says. I nod. "I will come with you if it is truly what Jashin-sama wants". He nods. "I am Hidan and this is my partner Kakuzu". "I am (Y/n) and this is my sister Hana". Hana gave them a small wave. I slung my scythe across my back and walked towards them. "Where is it that you wish to take me?". "To the Akatsuki base, follow us", says the other man, he was masked so I couldn't really see his face. We followed them for a few hours until we came to what looked like a large boulder. The two men did a couple of hand signs and it moved out of the way, we all stepped inside. We walked into a large room where many others stood. Their eyes widened. "Are you sure this is the other Jashinist, un?", a blonde says. "Tobi thought it would be another loud man like Hidan-senpai but it is a pretty girl", said one with an orange mask. "Everyone quiet, my name is Pein I am the leader of the Akatsuki, please introduce your selves", he says looking back at the Akatsuki members. "Itachi". "Sasori". "Deidara, un". Kisame". "Zetsu". "Tobi!". "Konan". "Hidan". Kakuzu". You nod and step forward, Hana tightly gripping your hand. "My name is (Y/n) and this is my sister Hana". The Akatsuki nod and look down at the shivering girl. "I will show you to your room", Pein says. You follow him through the base until you reach a large door, several others around the room. "This is your room, they are pretty sound proof but don't go blowing stuff up", he says dully. You raise an eyebrow as he walks off. Has someone tried to do that already? Hana jumps up onto the large bed. "Look Sister a bed", she giggles. You smile down at the girl and ruffle her hair. "Yes it has been a while hasn't it, we have been traveling for so long, not having a home is tiring". You collapse on the bed. "Do you think any of those men have an interest in your body?", Hana asks. "Um I dunno, probably", you sigh. "Can we have Kuro come and sleep with us?", she asks. I sigh and bite my thumb, then make a couple of hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu". Your black panther Kuro appears and climbs on the bed next to you. "Was there anything you needed?", he asked. I shook my head. "Hana just wanted you to sleep with us". "I see, well thank you master", he purred. "Kuro you don't have to be so formal, I see you as an equal call me by my name please". He nods his large head. "Of course".

Hidan's POV

I look to see most of the guys gathering around (Y/n)'s door. What were they doing? I walk up and see them looking at her sleep. She is laying on side with a panther hugging her from behind and Hana laying on the panthers side. She was really cute when she slept. I never really thought of any women being Jashinists it just didn't really seem to fit together. But her, she fit it. She really was different from me, calm and collected. "Stop watching me sleep", called a voice from the room. They all stared wide eyed at (Y/n) who was sleepily looking at them. They didn't move.  "I will sacrifice you to Jashin if you don't stop". She reached for her scythe and threw it at the guys. They all began sprinting away, she used your scythe to close the door them cuddled into Kuro. "I guess they really are interested in my body", she giggled.

Thank you for reading this, if people like it I will keep going. I love Hidan he is so great, more swearing and sacrifices to come. The others will also fall for you as well so there will be a lot of failed romance, Idk if I will do a lemon. I have only ever written one but any way how was it, let me know in the comments. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD