13. Dancing under the lights

I woke up under the soft blankets of an unfamiliar bed. I sat up and looked around the room. There were several other beds around the room and each one held an Akatsuki member. I turn my head and and blush at the sight before me. Hidan lays shirtless in the bed next to mine. "Stop staring at him", Hana whispers. I frown at her. "I was not staring", I whisper yell at her. She rolls her eyes and hugs me, pulling me back down into bed.

Hidan's POV

I woke up and looked around the room. Blood dripped from my nose when I saw (Y/n). Hana's head was on her chest making her breasts look even bigger then they already were. "You should stop staring, un", Deidara interrupts. I jump back, furiously shaking my head. "I wasn't staring!". "Yes you were", Itachi adds. I curse them under my breath and lay back down with my back facing (Y/n). I want to turn around and watch her sleep, admire her beauty while she can't see me. I quickly turn and smile at her. Her chest was gently rising and falling and her hair was spread across her pillow. She looked like a goddess.

Your POV

Hana continuously poked my cheek. "Hey can you quit it?", I growl at her. She giggles and hugs me. "Everyone is getting up to have breakfast together". I sigh and push myself up, quickly look at Hidan's bed. "He's with the others", Hana says blankly. My cheeks heat up and I scowl at her. "What you talking about?". I walk away with Hana giggling behind me.

Once you reach the kitchen Umi shoves a big plate of food in your face. "Good morning, here's your breakfast now go sit down", she commands. I thank her and take a seat at the dining room table that somehow could hold everyone. Hana sat to my left and Hina on my right. "Good morning princess", she greeted with a closed eye smile. My eyes widened and I blushed a bit. "Sweetie you can call me (Y/n) or sister if you want", I suggest. "No I want to call you princess because you look like a beautiful princess". I can hear some of the others laughing, I scowl at them. "Uh thanks sweetie". Suddenly someones arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and someone else that I know. "Morning bitch", she giggles. "Morning Aiko", I sigh. "Come on lets go!", squeals the excited teenager. "Go where?". "I wanna fight you, I bet that I'm stronger", she announces, running her fingers through her short blonde hair. "You're still as cocky as ever". "Whatever come on I wanna beat you!". ""Not feeling up to it". "Oh no are you scared that I'm going to beat you, are you afraid to lose to me?", she says, pouting. "As if, I'm gonna kick your ass!", I exclaim, quickly standing up. "Last one to the field has to buy the other dangos!". "Your on". We both run out of the room, leaving the others confused.

Umi sat at the table with the Akatsuki, quietly chatting to Hana and her daughter. "Umi", Itachi says, breaking the silence. She looks up at him, meeting his gaze. "What can you tell us about (Y/n)?". Umi smiles sweetly at him. "Well what do you want to know? Her past? Her personality? Be more specific". "Personality". Umi combs her red hair with her fingers. "(Y/n) is the kindest person I have ever met, when we first met I was stuck in an abusive marriage but she saved me. She has always been so caring towards others, giving her heart and soul to everyone who treats her like a girl rather than a sexual object. People have always done so and even though she acts like its fine, each time someone makes a sexual comment she breaks a little bit inside. She doesn't care about herself at all, she would give up her immortal life just to save someone that she cares about. She is devoted to helping people and hopes that one day she can free the world of war and fill it with peace. Even though she can come off as a bit of a sadist, when she truly cares about something she will protect it with all of her being. Now tell me what do you think of her?", she asks. She looks at the Akatsuki and each one answers. "She is very attractive", Kakuzu says. "Pretty", Kisame says. "Beautiful", Itachi says. "So cute", Tobi says. "Hot", Deidara says. "She is art, eternal beauty", Sasori says. Everyone turns to Hidan waiting eagerly for his response. He bits his lip in frustration. "I think that... I think she's ... ". There were so many words to describe her. Funny, caring, adorable, gorgeous, smart, brave, beautiful, courageous, stunning, elegant, graceful, insane, sadistic, strong.  He couldn't pick one, if he said one then all the rest would flood out as well. "Can you guess how many dates (Y/n) has been on?", Umi asks, breaking the silence. The Akatsuki shrug. "None, she has been on no dates". Their eyes all widen in shock, how could someone as beautiful as (Y/n) never have been out on a date? "Do you want to know why?". They shake their heads  "Because they don't ask for dates, they ask for her body. Everywhere she turns there is a man staring hungrily at her, asking if he can make her his. All she wants is to find love but no one has even given her a chance to. When I asked you what you thought of her you all said physical traits not a single one relating to her personality, don't you dare hurt her". Umi stood up and left the room, leaving the others in complete silence. "Is it true?", Hidan asks. Hana nods. "She is already broken enough, don't flirt with her unless you are willing to fully commit yourself", she said while glaring at them. Hana stood up and took Hina by the hand, leading her away.