6. Another yandere

I woke up to a bunch of yelling. "Which one of you assholes took Samehada?!", Kisame yelled. You could hear the screaming and shouting, you groaned in annoyance. "Shut up!", I yell. They all look over at me with raised eyebrows. "So you have it", Kisame growls. I give him a confused look. "Have what?". He pointed at your waist where his sword, Samehada, was. It purred and nuzzled into your chest. You ran your fingers along its scaly skin and giggled. "This is your sword?". He smirked and came over trying to pry Samehada from you, but it wouldn't let go. You stood up and ran your fingers along its surface, calming it. You then lifted it off of you and handed it to the shark man. He smiled and took it, then slung it across his back. "He seems to like you", he chuckled. You smile back and call Kuro. "Pein-sama said we also have to gather in a nearby village", Sasori says. You nod and follow the others out of the cave.

It was a ten minute walk to the village, they stopped and turn to you. "We need you to go into the village and find out as much as you can about Orochimaru", Sasori informs. I nod and begin messing up my hair and cutting myself with a kunai. "What the fuck are you doing?", Hidan asks with raised eyebrows. "Well I gotta look the part", you smirk. You get some mud and rub it on yourself. You have stopped your body from healing its self so that you look injured. Then poked yourself in the eye forcing yourself to cry. "Do I look tortured enough?", you ask. The guys nod. You smile and run off in the direction of the village. Your tears mix with the mud and the blood. You run from the forest and towards the front gate, intentionally tripping over my own feet. I get to the gate and collapse to the group, pretending to be exhausted and dehydrated. A man runs over and catches me. "Oh my god, Miss are you alright?", he asks. You break down, crying into the mans chest. "I-It was the snake man, please help me, I can't go back, h-he killed them all". I soaked the guy shirt with my tears and then pretended to lose consciousness.

For the forest the boys watched (Y/n). Their eyes widened at how believable it was, she could sneak into anywhere she wanted. They watched the man carry her away and then her return by herself 10 minutes later. "What did you learn?", Sasori asks. "Well apparently he had been sighted around her 23 times in the last month, 14 kidnappings and 19 murders". "You learned all of that in ten minutes with killing anyone, un?", Deidara asks. "Yup". "How?". "Well I know what I'm doing", you smirk. Kuro licks the blood from your cheek and chuckles. "You know you really shouldn't be doing that", he warns. "Why is that?", you ask. "You know what happens right, you end up with yanderes". You stop and glare down at the large panther. "Ugh don't remind me", you say while fixing your hair. A few minutes later you look just as you did before, healed and clean. "Lets go", Kakuzu mumbles. You nod and follow.

You were half way back to the base when a strange group of men stopped you. "Hey little lady, today's your lucky day", one of them said. "How so?", you ask. "The boss wishes to take you as his wife", another smirks. "Yeah right", you say, shrugging them off. "Hey don't take us lightly". You giggle and wave them off. "I will do what I want, there is nothing you can do that will make me marry your so called boss, keep pestering me and you'll pay with your lives", you growl. A tall handsome mad steps forward. "Hello my dear", he says in a charming voice. You raise an eyebrow and cross your arms. "Stubborn huh, that makes me even more attracted to you", he smirks. "I'm guessing your their boss". He nods and runs his fingers through his short black hair. "Are you going to hand yourself over or are you going to fight?". "Hmmm I think I'm going to fight", you smirk.

(Y/n) walked ahead of the other Akatsuki and they noticed that her chakra stopped moving. "What do you think she's doing?", Hidan asks. The rest shrug and continue to walk but stopped when they saw her fighting a bunch of ninja. Blood everywhere. Her arms were both detached and she was killing someone with her own rib in her mouth. Then there were none left except the ninja's boss, he smirked at (Y/n). "You are a lot stronger than I anticipated, I will come back for you", he says before disappearing in a puff of smoke. The other Akatsuki came over to her while (Y/n) reattached her arms and put her rib back inside her. "Who was that?", Itachi asks. "Some yandere", you sigh. "What did he want?". "Marriage or something, most back off after I chop off my arms but I had to go as far as taking out my rib, but he still won't back down", She complains. "I told you", he smirks. "Ugh shut up, its not my fault". "Why don't you try putting on weight?", Kisame suggests. "I wish, I don't fat I just get bigger", you sigh, exaggerating your boobs. There was an awkward silence after that, which you ignored casually chatting to Kuro.

Timeskip

You arrived at the hideout and were tackled into a hug by Hana. "I missed you so much sis", she giggled. "Missed you too". She pulls away and notices the hole in your dress. "You pulled out a rib didn't you". I rubbed the back of my neck. "Yeah". "And why did you do that?", Hana questions. "Well there was a yandere an-". You were cut off by Hana slapping you. "Its your own fault". "I know", you say rubbing your red cheek. She hugs you again. "Don't leave me", she says sternly. "I promise I never will".

SO CUTE. I love writing about Hana and also adding Tsume her summoning. I have planned this story out and hope it goes to plan. Lets hope, anyway vote and follow me fore more. Thank you XD