5. First mission

Konan poked her head around the door and smiled at me. I was laying on top of Kuro and Hana was playing cards with Tsume in his human form. "Pein wants to see you", She says. I nod my head and follow her out of the room, making my way to Pein's office. I knock and come in once I here his voice. "You summoned me". "Yes, I want you to go on a mission for a couple of days with the rest of the Akatsuki, Konan Zetsu and I will be staying here so you can leave Hana. The main purpose of this is for the others to study your fighting techniques and report back to me so that I can determine what team you will be placed on and what missions fit your abilities", he says. I nod in agreement. "When are we going to leave?", you ask. "You leave early tomorrow morning, I hope to hear good things about you". I bow and leave the room. I head back to my room and when I open the door I see Hana and Tsume hugging. "You two are so cute", I coo. The pair separate with bright red cheeks, their eyes fixated on the floor. "I have a mission tomorrow and will be gone for a couple of days, Konan will be here, if there is anything you need ask her". Hana nods and goes back to her card game. "What are you going to be doing on your mission?", she asks. I lay back on the bed, resting my head on Kuro. "The rest of the Akatsuki are gonna be watching me fight and see how skilled I am". Hana nods and continues talking not bothering to look up. "Are you gonna do your creepy thing?", she asks. I giggle at this and nod. "It may be creepy but it is my best technique, no one sees it coming". She shakes her head with a large smile on her face, placing cards down in a pile between her and Tsume. "It is so weird, I won't be surprised if they ask us to leave after it". I ruffle both the kids hair and the cuddle into Kuro trying to fit in a couple extra hours of sleep.

Hidan's POV

I was really excited that I got a mission with (Y/n), but the down side was that the rest were coming. Well at least Leader-sama and Zetsu weren't coming. Zetsu would try to eat everyone and Leader-sama was always so serious, it killed the mood. Kakuzu has been really suspicious of me lately and I have also been trying to get Tobi to stay away from (Y/n). She is going to think I'm a creep if Tobi tells her that I love her. Which I don't if your asking. Come to think of it I need to get my revenge for that, I might glue something to his mask or something. But for now I need rest, I was up all night sacrificing to Jashin-sama.

Time skip

Your POV

I woke up to a knock on the door. "Come on (Y/n) we are leaving for our mission now", calls Kakuzu. I yawn and get up, slipping on my ninja sandals, Akatsuki cloak and putting my scythe on my back. I lean down and kiss Hana on the fore head and wake Kuro up. We sneak out of the room and leave to hide out meeting the boys out front. "What took you so long?", Kakuzu asked. "What do you mean? You only knocked on my door a minute ago". He rolls his eyes and walks ahead of us. Kuro and I were casually talking and I noticed Hidan kept looking at me. "Do you need something Hidan?", I ask. He shakes his head and looks at the ground. "Tobi knows what Hidan-senpai wants! Hidan-senpai wants-", he was once again cut off by the silver haired jashinist. "Is Tsume strong?", I ask Kuro. He nods his large head and purrs loudly as I scratch him behind his ear. I noticed that there were a lot of butterflies in the area and a few of them landed in my hair, one landed on my nose and I let out a cute little sneeze. Kisame chuckled, looking down at you with his shark-like eyes. "With a sneeze that adorable are you sure your a feared kunoichi?". I smirked at him. "Just you wait and see".

You had all been traveling for a couple of hours. You sighed and continued to drag yourself forward. You talked to Kisame for a bit, he told you about his past and such. He already knew yours so you just talked about swords. You used to have a sword before you were gifted your scythe by Jashin-sama. Now you were walking, just you and Kuro occasionally chatting. Then you heard a rustle in the bushes ahead, 10 leaf ninja jumped out. "Akatsuki hand your selves over or we will not hesitate to kill you", one says. You smirk and step forward and letting your cloak fall. "Hey you were in the leaf village the other day", one calls out. "And if your eyes weren't so fixated on my chest you would've realized that I'm not a very nice person". He swallowed hard but stood his ground. The other Akatsuki just watched, ready to see what you could do. The ninja charged at you and you easily dodged all of their attacks, you saw that one of them had a sword which you smiled at. You knew you had the advantage, you always did. You dropped your guard and let one of the ninja slice your off, you caught it before it hit the ground. "What are you gonna do without your arm, your just a weak woman", One yelled out. You held the arm in your other hand and smirked. "I dunno, how about this". You threw your arm at one of the ninja, the severed bit attached to the man merging your flesh with his. You could control your detached arm still, it was a weird thing about your body. Even when your body parts had been detached you could still use them. Your detached arm reached into the mans chest and ripped his heart out, while you snapped the neck of another. You then did a one handed sign with your detached and electrocuted another to death. The same guy who cut off your right arm off cut off your left, you kicked your arm at him and it grabbed his ankle, breaking it with its tight grip. I kicked a kunai in the air and then caught it with my mouth. I charged at another ninja while each of my arms killed another, I ripped his throat out with the kunai in my mouth. Then it was only the guy who flirted with me in Konaha. "Look lady I'm sorry", he said hold his hands over hid face. I used my scythe to slice him in half only using my leg, enjoying his screams as I walked back to the others. I didn't have my arms attached and they dragged themselves over to me. "(Y/n)-chan is going to die, go and get the band-aids!!, Tobi yells. I giggle and pick up one of my arms with my mouth and reattach it. My skin merges back together making it look brand new. "How was that?", you ask. Deidara turned around and threw up. "Why does your body do that?", Itachi asks. You shrug your shoulders and walk over to a tree. You put your detached arm on the tree and it merges with the bark, you make it wave to the others. "I'm immortal and my body regenerates really fast, I can also control my detached body parts its really strange". "I was surprised you didn't sacrifice them to Jashin", Sasori says. "Oh I did, I'm not a masochist so I don't do the rituals", I say. "Can (Y/n)-chan attach her arm to anything?", Tobi asks hopefully. I nod and he jumps up and down excitedly. "Put it on me, Tobi is a good boy, put it on me!". I pull my arm off the tree and attach it to Tobi's cloak. He giggles. "Tobi has three arms". I smile and pull it off him, reattaching it to myself. I put my cloak back on and sling my scythe over my shoulder. "We should set up camp its getting dark". The others nod in agreement and we find a cave to sleep in.

I hope I explained that properly, does anyone not get your ability because if you don't I will talk more about it or make an example or something. I knew I waned the reader to be a Jashinist just that I didn't want her to be a masochist like Hidan. She is more of a sadist. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD